• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Life

Smash Hero
Apex is always unlikely for me, I always have something going on and it is pretty far (not nearly as far as some of you go but I'm not used to long road trips)

Unrelated: just got a coupon for 75% off some ridiculously expensive steak in the mail. Unfortunately, 75% ridiculously expensive is still pretty expensive.

True Blue

Smash Lord
carrots are delishas

YO CARL I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT
Nah I think you do want to here it! I will make you here it all throughout apex. Especially when we do out sonic ditto team money match against the other top two character mains. First we gotta fight the falcos. And then the metaknights. And then! Lol just joking.

:phone:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Espy, you should reapply for moderation.

I wanted to wait until Tony (Ankoku) got back from visiting family in China to ask him about it, but it looks like you can do whatever you feel is right now.

Also, do me a favor: If for whatever reason you can't be remodded, please contact me on Skype/AIM. If what you've been telling is true about what's been going on since I've left, I want to come back again and do what I can to help. I know I've been gone for a really long time due to college; but, this place could probably use someone who was around since way back when. And it would probably help if the next moderator was someone like me, assuming you couldn't do it yourself. I promise I'd get back and do what I can/should.

Take care.

:093:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol that is pretty funny. YO! Knuckles in smash 4 having a glide attack that spikes. lol. He just glides and punches you down lol. That would be too funny if they let him in. lol.

Prepping soo much for apex, gotta condition my fingers cause I already know I won't get any breaks since my matches will take for ever. Tis the life of a non technical player. Sadness. lol.

Life

Smash Hero
Got wrecked again today, in Melee this time though--I feel like I'm actually getting better at that game unlike Brawl. Hm.

(Not quitting. Nobody quits Smash.)

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Nah I think you do want to here it! I will make you here it all throughout apex. Especially when we do out sonic ditto team money match against the other top two character mains. First we gotta fight the falcos. And then the metaknights. And then! Lol just joking.

I'm not going to Apex, it's quite discusting and unfortunate.

Got wrecked again today, in Melee this time though--I feel like I'm actually getting better at that game unlike Brawl. Hm.

(Not quitting. Nobody quits Smash.)
I feel that way when I play Melee too, but that's because it requires repetition practice for techskill, and when you first start out in Melee, the more you play the more flow you feel you have when you're honing your skill. The difference is once you master the techs in that game, there's literally nothing past that. It becomes Brawl all over again, but at a faster pace with techs and more hitstun.

Life

Smash Hero
It's not that. I feel more in control in Melee. (I mean, technically everyone is, but relative to other people.) It's easier to pinpoint mistakes.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Pichu and Mewtwo main in Melee, which is probably why I won't be seen playing competitive Melee anytime soon.

My SSBM disc is broken anyway, so there's nothing I can do to get better.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
It's not that. I feel more in control in Melee. (I mean, technically everyone is, but relative to other people.) It's easier to pinpoint mistakes.
That's because if someone makes a mistake in Melee, you can take their stock. If someone makes a mistake in Brawl, you get 10-20%. Another thing is who you're playing against. If you're playing someone significantly better, they'll be able to 4 stock you with ease. Melee also has more to offer from a competitive standpoint, far more motion techniques that help change the aspects of the game. (ex. wavelanding, dash dancing, etc.)

True Blue

Smash Lord
Meek nooooooooooo!!!! I was so psyched to see you at apex! Now who will I have to bother! I can't bother Ryo cause he will probably fall asleep in a chair like last year! Meek always ruining my plans...

Lol.

Life

Smash Hero
I'm a Puff/Marth except I apparently have a Falco now too and I don't know how that happened (it's kinda like that one time with Lucario)

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
Right, all Sonic's will just get top spot then and all get their own HUMOUGOUS steak (with A1).

And if you switch off Sonic you get second! ;)

Top Bottom