• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
If you can you should do it by a place that at least semi-resembles City Escape!

But yeah, that'd be an epic picture!

MasterHavik

Smash Cadet
Really dude? she has great ways to build ap, but her supers asss. well level one is...level 2 and 3 are good, but it's going to take you a while to get them.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
But where is kirbyandsonicrock?

Do a stream of PS All Stars on the next skype Espy. I've heard nothing positive on that game.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
K Prime is the one that has it. Maybe some time in the future we can stream it.
It really isn't that good. Fun, but that's about it. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not to my knowledge. They just stopped working properly. I have to check my codes or whatnot. :applejack:

Kupo Rose

Load it up without codes and see if they desync.

Unless you have stuff like no-tripping active.

Kupo Rose

I'd probably like PS All Stars more if I cared about the characters in the roster. I only recognise maybe 2-3 of them.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I play ratchet, but my opinion on thegame is mostly same as espy

Jman. I dont really like pokemon, but i love mew. And the sora was one of tje base avatars that swf has. And i used that when i first got on. The i had kuraudo put a blue mew in it and change some of the coloring just because.

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Only time I played PSA, I used Jak and Daxter and just hit buttons. Won 4 of the 5 games I played. It was lawlzy.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
psa is fun, and I can see the competitive aspects and nature to it, but there's no...depth in the game. the most original thing about the game is that you can only kill people with supers...everything else has nothing special going for it. It's not something I'd really get into, but I'd have a lot of fun with it overall.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I play it but I too have gotten to the point where my optimism for the game's potential has dropped significantly. There's alot of room for improvement and I think it could really be a solid game the more time is invested into it by both the players and the developers, but right now it's lacking the aforementioned depth it desperately needs. There's a bunch of mechanic flaws that make it hard to enjoy at times.

I main Nathan Drake/Spike, for inquiring minds. Hell, I could write a huge wall of text on what I think is wrong with Spike's design. I'm a huge Ape Escape 1 fanboy and while Spike's moveset is well executed for the most part, he could use mechanical buffs more than anything.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I only played the beta and I used Parappa the Rapper. It wasn't very interesting to me. At first it was really fun but after like 2 matches I got bored, nothing really seemed cool. I mean I'm sure if I had the full copy it would be much better, but I wouldn't want to buy it based on my prior experience with it. Doesn't really seem like my kind of game. Couldn't really enjoy it. Solid game tho, I just don't think it's ever gonna gain much popularity.

OH and if anyone is at Apex, good luck!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I missed today's stuff, watched 12hrs more or less yesterday, streamed out.

64 was CRAZY, Isai wanted to take it all mario+dreamland. Took 2nd. But I whole-heartedly approve.

What happened to X? Whom was in his pool?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I loved the crew battle. West coast's choke was too strong though.
The stream was unbelievably harsh to Mike. :applejack:

@Kupo: Nike's been on the ball about pools, and it doesn't really look like either of them got out of their pools from what he's updated.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I hope you realize everyone has grounds to start saying sonic sucks agaain now...

If they do Apex 2014, i'll be there to shut them up

Out of my personal stomping ground, SD. To win 1 thing in pools and otherwise drown. Then crawl back to Melee, lol

Calling it now...

:sonic:

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
If people start saying sonic sucks all the more satisrying it will be when they lose to one next years Apex im going to try to attend and we should all try to go. Sonic mob squad for Apex 2014

Kupo Rose

But Dtilt beats Sonic :( (wrong year?)

I better start saving up for Apex 2014. I wanna go to at least 1 big tournament in my lifetime.

Top Bottom