• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
He does seem cool, yes.

My friend made this joke about Sonic getting rings ("cheerios") once. About him walking by and saying "5 second rule, 5 second rule, 5 second rule" all the time.

Not sure if you'll find funny though since i'm 14 so I might have a different perception.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Cray ya know like Crayola Crayons! lol

I like this guy

:phone:
I don't know yet. It is not that easy to become a Sonic. We need proper testing. lol

He does seem cool, yes.

My friend made this joke about Sonic getting rings ("cheerios") once. About him walking by and saying "5 second rule, 5 second rule, 5 second rule" all the time.

Not sure if you'll find funny though since i'm 14 so I might have a different perception.
They had a commercial of Sonic racing the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Proper testing.... we can play him in dittos/ have him play our alts (Pink Falcon all day).

preferred offline. If not viable, via wi-fi. Where do you live Labernash?

True Blue

Smash Lord
Proper testing.... we can play him in dittos/ have him play our alts (Pink Falcon all day).

preferred offline. If not viable, via wi-fi. Where do you live Labernash?

My Lucario will be enough... lol

Was this just made or is this an actual thing? lol

NO! You can't be done yet! I gotta infect you with my crayz some more! Lol
See what I did thar?

RACE FOR THE TASTE
THE HONEY SWEET TASTE
OF HONEY NUT CHEERIOOOOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDDP9OXF354 :applejack:
Cheerios. That commercial. Nostalgic times... lol

Labernash

Smash Lord
I live in Tyler, Tx. I'm bad, but the best in the city and there's a pretty big skill gap between me and the rest of them, haha! But we're getting there!

My Sonic is getting there, maybe. Need a lot more learning. I shall succumb to your tests, and prove myself a true Sonic main!

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
They had a commercial of Sonic racing the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee.
I saw a Cheerios commercial with Sonic. I think it was the one you described. It didn't come to mind though, since i've heard his rings get refered to as "******** gold donuts" before, and possible other ****.

*clicks Espy's link*

yeah, I think it was that one. I remember laughing at "chances of winning 1 in 10,000". LOL XD

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Tomorrow I take the last two finals I will ever take in college for the rest of time.

Afterward, training my Sonic in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
SO I PASSED THE CLASS I WAS WORRYING ABOUT PASSING, BECAUSE THAT WAS THE CLASS I NEEDED TO PASS TO COMPLETE MY REQUIREMENTS.

I'm hyped now. May actually drink to celebrate.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
SO I PASSED THE CLASS I WAS WORRYING ABOUT PASSING, BECAUSE THAT WAS THE CLASS I NEEDED TO PASS TO COMPLETE MY REQUIREMENTS.

I'm hyped now. May actually drink to celebrate.
Congrats man.

Edit: on a side fricken note. Walking out of a food place just minding my own business and then I look at the ground and scored 60 bucks! Fudge yea!! lol
It's mine. Can I have it back?

Labernash

Smash Lord
How to do that Spin Shot thing or whatever?? Like jumping out of a Spin Charge and getting a big boost, that thing.

I've done it maybe like twice on purpose but a few times on accident, can't get it to work consistently.

Life

Smash Hero
Have to jump immediately when releasing an aerial spin.

The easiest way in the air is Spin Charge (that's down B) and then hitting the cstick in any direction.

With Spin Dash (that's side B), you have to time it, but you can do it from the ground.

Ninjaquest

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If I had a wii with a working disk drive, i would be on the aib ladder and practicing and developing new sonic tech and mastering the footstool banana infinite and spindash footstool jab locks.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Man Espy. I don't even know what the hell you do to your controller. I remember you tried to teach me how to side B pivot. I was lost as ****... And it was hard. Something about pressing the C-Stick in the opposite way that you were facing and other shenanigans. lol.

I need to do more of the ledge shots. I haven't done that in a long time. Ever get that feeling after playing a long time that you just kinda lose the old tricks just because the people you play with never fell for it a lot?

Edit: Oh... I think I should try and learn that infinite... Maybe... But then that whole thing is the reason why I can't play games like Marvel. My fingers are too fidgety and slow. lol And fudge wifi... Makes me play worse.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yup.

thats why I made a thread with a list of KID ATs that I revisit every once in a while.

as a matter of fact, a lot of the threads I made are really really good, even now.

Top Bottom