• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He removed all the keys he didn't need.

Now he's putting all the keys back on.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Was True Blue inspired by that Sonic album BTW?
Nah. I got True Blue from the Archie Sonic Comics cause that was what Sonic was called by Knuckles and some others sometimes but it was more when Sonic and Knuckles were together and they called each other something, Sonic being True Blue and Knuckles being Rad Red.
Then the whole Pure Blue thing was cause the group I have been practicing and hanging out with were like "You evolved soo much since you started playing, you are not just True Blue, you're Pure Blue!" lol.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im exhausted, I should sleep, but I have a day shift tomorrow and I have to report to the gym first. So if I sleep, i'll be awake all night.

Oh, life johns....

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sonic's haven't done anything relevent since MLG Championships.

Well barely...

Let's just change itt

PERIOD

:sonic:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well its the results and DISCUSSION thread. When we actually discuss who we lost to and why, we all get better. If you take a bad placing and shy away from it rather than seeking progression, you are holding yourself back.

And hell, you may not actually benefit/feel up to ppl asking why you lost to a no-name Fox, but if you can be honest and say "he consistently punished X by doing X, someone ELSE may learn from it.

Its a community thing, not so much a **** swinging contest. Get your praise for placing well, enjoy it, but seek answers to why you lost, be vocal, help everyone improve

Ain't that right KID?

Indubitably

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
That song, oh my god. Cray is definately something I wouldn't say.

Let's not be Snake Boards... Where the Skype becomes the Social Thread lol.

Top Bottom