• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Batman is DC's best superhero. Spidey is IMO Marvel's. He is super, but not OP. He has legit life issues and has to handle it. He even has fought the hulk and chose to let the guy go, opting to not join with the Avengers.

I like Robert Downey's IronMan, but I always hated the character. He is a huge ****-nugget, **** faced goober. He ****s *****es (Oh God dayum, Based God), and is arrogant. And yes, he causes issues with his character flaws.

:phone:

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
My fav Marvel is Hulk cuz of the drama and epic power of him when facing other Marvel heroes. It's funny how they made a movie questioning weather or not Batman was a hero (which were good as ****) when we have Iron Man lol. Although I don't want a movie questioning that about Iron Man, because we already have the overrated as **** Avengers that tried to do that but ended SOOO ****ing predictabally (amoung a multitude of other problems with it.)

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm going to a scrub tourney today. Items, homemade parody of a bracket system using dice, store credit.

I'll be going all Sonic! I'll let you guys know how I do!

Edit: I'VE COLLECTED ALL 7 CHAOS EMERALDS!! SONICS, LEND ME YOUR RINGS SO I CAN TRANSFORM INTO SUPER SONIC!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
good luck KC

Batman is the best thing that DC has by far, with the next best being Flash and Green Lantern.

Flash has the appeal of Spider-Mans humor combined with the underlying broken ness that comes with being the fastest man alive.

Black Green Lantern (John Stewart) is pretty great

Marvels best heroes are Wolverine and Spiderman. You cant not like wolverine.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
The Nova series was getting ridiculously good, and Richard Rider had finally learned how to be a real hero. And then they kill him off by having him sacrifice himself to defeat thanos. Now he's replaced with some snot-nosed brat who cries in his first comic book appearance. Bull pucky.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Going to PA isn't happening for now. Current job took me onto permanent status, and I like OK too much to get away from it for now.

Maybe in June.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
spidey is the best. im not a fan of wolverine but i can't not like em. dc universe makes no sense. batman is OP. iron man ruins everything. :sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
ok... that movie want bad. there was a viable reason for bats to end up playing that role. normally everyone else is beaten n then bats fires a pebble at the villain and its over. :sonic:

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Is that the kid thats in the Ultimate Spiderman series?
Yeah, except in the comics, he has even less of a handle on his powers. The Nova from Ultimate Spider-Man = Sam Alexander = the Nova alternate costume in UMvC3.

The thing I'm upset about is that people who've read Nova for awhile saw him transition from the "awkward child who can't use his powers" stage to full adulthood, where he has a sense of responsibility, knows what it means to be a hero, and even sacrifices his life to stop Thanos from destroying the universe. Not to mention he pulled Annihilus' organs inside out and killed him, probably the most single bad-*** panel I've ever seen in a Marvel comic book.

Now that Richard Rider is dead and Sam Alexander is the character the Nova comics focus on, we have to watch that entire transition happen again for Sam. I just hope Rich comes back before the end of the series' first run, because he's the only Nova Prime I want to see.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It was debated for maybe the first 3 months. And since then hes just been lengthening his lead on every other character in the game

B_AWAL

Smash Master
o well lol

aye... i just made a fun Apex prediction thread. check out out and participate! i'm using the results for research :)

:sonic:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So... great news.

I applied yesterday for my nice apartment. Got my approval call today. A new supervisor came last week from Osan, South Korea. She is going to give me 2 free leather couches (score). I also get half off my first month's rent and its dirt cheap to move in for me, so I can get things like a bed and such.

Today is a good day. Should be moving in early january.

Top Bottom