• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I frequently play both sides of the fence, whichever is most convenient. I also more frequently reap the negatives of the race (playing basketball in a black neighborhood, "oh, you white boy")

:phone:

edit: drinking can be quite liberating. But whether im drunk or sober, I have restraint, and common sense. I've never thought about pulling my penis out on a dance floor and slapping a hot chick with it. Its absurd. Lowering inhibitions doesn't equate to 0 restraint. I generally find that I don't give a ****, sober. I MIGHT decide that a hot girl isn't worth even talking to when 15 guys are surrounding her while sober. So even if I spy her alone, I wouldn't waste the time. While drunk, I might be feeling myself, and think, yea, I got this on lock. And swoop in if I spy her alone.

I reiterate: im not telling her to head to the bathroom to catch some of this good **** cause im the man. Common sense, lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
That just sounded too funny. lol. For no reason.

I have never gotten to far drunk where I wasn't still in control. And I still haven't learned my mistake about laying down after drinking alot. I puked once and it was only just recently and that was because someone decided to stick the most nauseating smell of markers under my nose while I was trying to rest and that just upset my stomach to no return.
And then people try to tell me that I was drunk because I couldn't read lips or understand the body language they were giving me when I accidentally **** blocked them. Though even on a normal day I can't read lips and am oblivious to all sorts of body language. lol.
Oh and even when I am sober I act really really REALLY crazy around my friends so I don't know how they can tell the difference. lol
I think I will stop there before I accidentally write an essay of my life lol.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
No please, I was getting my popcorn ready.

Fun info: my mom decided to pay the OTHER half of my brother's ps3 (since I basically pay for his entertainment in life at this point, lol) so she just gave me 100 bucks for the strip club tonight. 40 bucks in ones. Best mothering she has ever done

"Here son, have a skanky ***** all over you and your brother all night. I love you" xD

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Just got home. Mission accomplished.

And my litttle brother is 23, im 24, and our older sis is 25 (she came to the club too). All born in october. So by default, our uprbringing is different when compared to the commonplace. God... I reek of stripper spit and stripper sweat. Night Sonic boards...

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Sorry to dbl post, but it failed 4 times. Gonna edit that other one with another pic. My older sis, on the left.

No Espy, it was the BEST night, hands down. Best time since coming back home. Strip clubs for sheer ppl watching are amazing. Watching a 60+ year old man have the time of his life was hillarious. An obese stripper JOCKING my little brother for an hr, begging to give him a free private dance, was epic

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Youre mixed right?

So I assume that your sister just came out lighter than you.

But shes super cute, you should hook a brotha up.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, all three of us are mixed. Black dad, white mom.

And if you wanna get put on, knowing she has a 5yr old, I can. But I'd be honest and say you can do and deserve better than my sister dude. Sad to say, but its true

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Espy: YEARS ago. I was. Jr, that was 2006. And I was wearing it cause it matched my awesome *** Yellow/White low tops dude.

I was actually a 76ers fan. From IL :p

Edit: Spurs fan Espy, right?

True Blue

Smash Lord
YOOOOOO!!!! JMAN! You had dreads!!! LMAO! Sorry but seeing you now and then looking at the pic I was laughing so hard! You looked so different in a slight funny way lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I need a favor from one of you guys.

Im talking to this one sonic kid from florida, and Im teaching him how to kill better.

Can anyone link me to a specific time in a specific video where they did spaced bair and then f smashed them for trying to shield grab?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's oddly specific. I guess I can go and check out some videos.
I know I used to do that set up a lot back in 08. :applejack:

Top Bottom