• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Anyone with a link to a MASSIVE Sonic OST for download? If not for download (when I go back to base, that 11hr drive would be perfect for a refresher, lol), streaming?

:phone:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Froggy: its sooooo hard to read your font color on my cell phone. It takes maximizing AND tilting to read it, lol

And muchos gracias espy. Gotta get my DL on today. Also, I started Ragnarok Odysey at 1am this morning "b4 bed". That turned into i've yet to sleep. I highly recommend anyone with a VITA here to get it and to co op with me. At the very least, watch a gameplay video :D

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
What you edited was, but that last comment wasn't :p

I don't mind either, im not the only user here, and I still take the time to see what you post. Its just 99% of the time I use smashboards on my phone :p

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Awesomefroggy, if you have paint.net or photoshop or similar, find a good blue colour to use and copy the hex code.

Or just use royal blue.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My Top 20 Sonic songs.

20) Bomber Barbara
19) Soarin' Over Space
18) Boss - Allegro - Sonic Rush Adventure
17) Right There, Ride On
16) Oil Ocean Zone
15) Pleasure Castle
14) Crush'em All
13) Lost Impact
12) Nonaggression
11) Volcano Valley Act 1 (Saturn)
10) Rumbling HWY
9) Windy and Ripply
8) Classic Rooftop Run
7) Ex-Demo 3 (SAdv3)
6) Bonus Challenge - Sonic Heroes
5) Dark Egg Nega Wisp Phase 2
4) Dark Gaia Phase 2
3) Modern Sky Sanctuary
2) Classic City Escape
1) Tropical Resort Act 1

The intro demo theme for Sonic Mega Collection is up there as well - probably situated between Dark Gaia and Modern SS - but it's not really an in-game Sonic song.

Tesh

Smash Hero
My Top 20 Sonic songs.

20) Bomber Barbara
19) Soarin' Over Space
18) Boss - Allegro - Sonic Rush Adventure
17) Right There, Ride On
16) Oil Ocean Zone
15) Pleasure Castle
14) Crush'em All
13) Lost Impact
12) Nonaggression
11) Volcano Valley Act 1 (Saturn)
10) Rumbling HWY
9) Windy and Ripply
8) Classic Rooftop Run
7) Ex-Demo 3 (SAdv3)
6) Bonus Challenge - Sonic Heroes
5) Dark Egg Nega Wisp Phase 2
4) Dark Gaia Phase 2
3) Modern Sky Sanctuary
2) Classic City Escape
1) Tropical Resort Act 1

The intro demo theme for Sonic Mega Collection is up there as well - probably situated between Dark Gaia and Modern SS - but it's not really an in-game Sonic song.
wow i hate your list

maybe its just more tied to the gameplay than i thought. I dont like sonic games or any of that music.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yo I think the last Sonic Game I hated was Sonic and the Secret Rings. And that was mainly cause I hated the damn Wiimote controls. I really like all the games they shove out. Even if the controls were made poorly they still have a nice story that I like to play through and see. And the cutscenes are still amazingly well done. That cutscene in the Secret Rings was what made me continue to the final FINAL boss battle. lol. And besides that game I think the only game I could not bare to finish myself was Shadow the Hedgehog. I went through story mode 5 times and was like "**** THIS ****!" and had a friend play it for me until the final battle was unlocked. Seriously I played 06 more happily than I played Shadow. lol And I really liked Black Knight but to me it was just too short compared to the other story book game. I was expecting to find 7 secret weapons of awesome power. Not just 4... lol

And obviously the best song ever is this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhNay_YNUs

lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Favorite Sonic Music
Azure Blue World
Windy n' Ripply
Mission Street
City Escape
Speed Highway At Dawn
Red Hot Skull
The Air
Windy Valley
Metal Harbor
Green Forest

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Favorite Sonic Music
Azure Blue World
Windy n' Ripply
Mission Street
City Escape
Speed Highway At Dawn
Red Hot Skull
The Air
Windy Valley
Metal Harbor
Green Forest
Hilltop Zone
Sky Chaze Zone
Skydeck A-Go Go!
Lava Reef Zone Act 1
Spring Yard Zone
Azure Blue World
Rhythm and Balance
Dive Into The Deep
Metallic Madness (Japanese version > American Version)
Chaos 6 Theme
Ice Cap Zone Act 2.
Zero Theme

Life

Smash Hero
I actually haven't played a Sonic game I haven't at least somewhat liked. (That includes but is not limited to Heroes, SATSR, SATBK, and the first two Sonic Riders games, but not 06 or Shadow, or a few others.)

I was actually quite fond of SATSR and the first Sonic Riders.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
I've played Generations (console), Unleashed (console) All-Stars Racing (PS3 and DS), Ultimate Genesis Collection, Adventure 2: Battle, Colors (Wii and DS), Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Secret Rings, Rush, Rush Adventure, and Classic Collection. Adventure 2: Battle is by far my fav. game of all time too!

Kupo Rose

I've played...

Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic Advance
Sonic R
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic 4 Ep 1
Sonic 4 Ep 2
Sonic Colours
Sonic Generations
Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (lol)

Only game I didn't enjoy playing was Secret Rings and Shadow.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I've played...

Only game I didn't enjoy playing was Secret Rings and Shadow.

Good answer. Lol.
Also i don't see Sonic Fighters on that list. Lol.
The fighting game is fun to play. Me and my friends play it here and there. Usually when we forget how to play and we come back and play it again until we learn it again and stop.
Oh and mean bean machine. That reminds me I have to finish it. I think I left off at some broken cpu that kills me in one move... lol

Oh man and Dark Chronicles was amazing in my opinion. Only thing that made me sad was how easy the super sonic battle was. Though that might just have been me being too good for the audience it was aimed at lol.

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
From Ultimate Genesis Collection and Classic Collection, i've played 1, 2, 3&K, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast, and Mean Bean Machine.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've played every Sonic game that's been released in the US except Generations on the 3DS.
Some of the worst ones (Sky Patrol, Chronicles, Secret Rings) frustrated me with their ugly control schemes, wonky physics, and lame gameplay, but I don't think I regret playing them. Gave me some good stories to tell.

I actually enjoy playing Sonic 06 because I expect nothing good to come out of that game every time I load it up. I guess I just appreciate being subjected to bull****. :applejack:

Plus, the glitches and bugs make me lol all day.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I just want to make sure you guys are aware. You know you can like awful games right?

Just because youll play anything with sonic in it doesnt mean that these sonic games are good. You DO understand this right?

Everything on a console between SA2 and Colors was awful.

Colors was ok and generations was actually good.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I didn't think Heroes was that bad, to be honest. It was the beginning of the decline in quality though. It was kinda like how Sonic Unleashed still wasn't fantastic, but had elements that proved that Sonic could be going somewhere in the future.

Same thing with Heroes, except that it was showing how bad the series was going to get. :applejack:

Kupo Rose

Of course we know we can like playing awful games.

Brawl.

And Sonic Unleashed was amazing for me. The Werehog form wasn't that bad. It just wasn't expected.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I still haven't gotten Episode 4 Part 2 yet because I'm too lazy to go to Gamestop and buy a damn PSN card. :applejack:

EDIT: THAT GOLDEN AXE THEME REMIX. FLSHENDFLSJAKNLJAS

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I do that sometimes, but ive never gotten someone to trip out of their shield and then roll into me. Like, thats some over the top nonsense.

Top Bottom