• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
What the HECK happened to my election thread? That **** was relevant as ****. It's not even locked. It just like, disappeared.

:093:

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
lol 4444 posts; anyways, I even tried searching for it and only found 5 threads... anyways, yes, it was relevant :)

True Blue

Smash Lord
Well I really wanted a 3DS cause I lost my DS about a year ago cause it was left on top of my car and flew out onto the road... Yay. lol So I needed a new DS and I thought why not get the newest one and cause I wanted to play Dream Drop Distance

True Blue

Smash Lord
When you're in a rush to get somewhere with only a few minutes to spare and friends not being able to decide what they want to do and having to rush them and be distracted by them. That happens... lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Got the 3DS for SM3DL and OoT3d, stuck around for KIU, currently using it because my DS screens are screwy.

And for Pokemon Dream Radar. Therian Tornadus swag.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I knew one of those acronyms, lol. Dream Drop Distance (aka Kingdom Hearts 3ISALMOSTHERE) glad I only borrowed someones 3DS...

Its about that Vita

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
I like using the Dream Radar. But it lost it's coolness and usefulness in a week sadly... Though I want to get Kid Icarus. Looks fun to play.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3. Gotta save up that money for it. And Vita is not my cup of tea. I don't even play my PSP and it's hacked. The playstation handhelds are too uncomfortable for me for some reason lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yeeaaa.... Anytime I read everyone saying things in acronyms for Sonic's moves I kinda just act like I know what everyone said and assume what is being said lol. I still don't know all the acronyms everyone normally uses on this site. Or any other site for that matter. Only acronym I use is "lol" just so people know my message is not super serious and just a joke or in a calm tone.

lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
SDJ
SDC
SDJC
VSDJ
I think Tesh had an acronym like "SDJPCFFBB" for the lulz for something he saw on Brinstar.

Loads of acronyms.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The only acronym that matters is the Spindash Loop Of Win.

And what was the name we had for when you spindash off the smashville platform and hit somebody like 5 times because the platform moved back under you everytime you rolled off of it and hit the guy?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
DDODH

Drop **** On Dem ***s

And I love my vita. It actually feels incredibly natural when you hold it. Did I let you try my Disgaea 3 when I was in florida True Blue??? Has some really solid titles like Unchartered, Gravity Rush, Ragnarok Odysey, and the new ACIII: Liberation

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
The only acronym that matters is the Spindash Loop Of Win.

And what was the name we had for when you spindash off the smashville platform and hit somebody like 5 times because the platform moved back under you everytime you rolled off of it and hit the guy?

I def call that "big damage". But I'm sure other people have some interesting names for it like "SOTPAHN5T" or something along those lines.

Top Bottom