• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i love how that gif tells the whole story, of how running past him once didnt work, but he came back thought it out and decided he needed to troll harder to make it work.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So my SA2 DC disc is damaged to the extent that it fails to load up during certain times.
I'm pretty bummed out about it. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
What... Did I just see... When did Sonic become a dragon. lol. Is that a leak of "Sonic Reborn"? I thought SEGA learned there lesson after Sonic Unleashed... lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Points if anyone can remember the name of the term that was said to make that picture.
And no looking at the damn url. That'll be cheating. :applejack:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
eat copious amounts of food, watch football, and camp outside of department stores for black friday.

oh, and sometimes we visit family/talk about things we are thankful for. But those last 2 are clearly sidenotes to the first 3.

but i dont celebrate holidays so its just another thursday for me.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I drove 11.5hrs to be back home in IL. I also will be seeing family, and two friends that I grew up with's families (im essentially an honorary member in their clans, lol)

And why go camp? Its cold up north. Buy stuff online. Literally 11 mins ago I ordered my brother the ps3 bundle for black friday via Target. 199, Unchartered 1/2, Infamous collection. Boom. And it'll arrive when he lands back in Gaineville Monday

But yes... that good food eating, and manic consumerism. Football cause this is MERRRRRRCA

:phone:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Sounds like another Christmas. Holidays are always good though amiright?
/ignorance :drshrug:

Wow over 11hours? Good stuff Jman.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Waiting outside is dumb. None of those deals are worth the amount of time you sacrifice for them. Online is getting bigger and bigger and many retailers put many of those deals online ALL WEEK.

Life

Smash Hero
Yesterday, the day before Thanksgiving, I heard The First Noel with terrible autotuning and rap for the verses. On the radio. Can we please put the popular music industry out of its misery? Who likes this crap?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I ate so much goddamn ham. So much.
So very much.

Such a good substitute for turkey. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Haven't eaten yet. Though today is good. Since I am away from my family I am hanging out with Ryo's family cause I am just that much loved by everyone! lol. But it is always good as long as people you care about are around. Though kinda sucked my birthday was yesterday so not many people were able to do things with me. But tonight after the family stuff it becomes friend time and then the real party begins! So just giving a warning... Maybe... I usually don't go on my computer when I am drunk except to just draw and color things. lol

Kupo Rose

Happy belated Birthday, Blue!

Saw your WABA vids. You like VSDJ>Drop Spring as edgeguard quite a bit huh.

I've never been drunk before. My friends says I'm missing out but I don't like drinking in general and the idea of being ill next day/having little recollection of the day before puts me off.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I was against drinking till I turned 21. Now I really how ignorant that choice was.

Drinking in excess is usually fun to, but most get hangovers. And that's no good. If you pace, you can achieve a good balance of buzz/fun and no ill affects. Also, if you have 1 drink and then 1 cup of water and follow it religously, you wont get a hangover. That happens from being fiercly dehydrated the morning after.

And yes, the ps3 I got was bought today via target. Online deal = the wave of the future

Kupo Rose

Now that you've got him a PS3. What's he gonna get for Christmas lol.

Oh cool thanks, I'll remember that.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Well, I paid a little under 600 last month for his flight out to IL from FL, only 5 days here. And now this ps3. He'll pay me back 100 of it, but im sure he'll get me absolutley nothing for christmas.

Not as financially stable little brother, btw*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Kupo, drink with me one day on Skype.
It'll be glorious.

Also, I drink in excess whenever I'm in a specific mood. I've yet to EVER have a hangover.
It's fun. It rips away all inhibitions you have, and that liberation is just a wonderful feeling.
Just remember though: Drunk words are sober thoughts, and it's hard as HELL to keep a zip on your lip when you splurge and are excited. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Happy belated Birthday, Blue!

Saw your WABA vids. You like VSDJ>Drop Spring as edgeguard quite a bit huh.

I've never been drunk before. My friends says I'm missing out but I don't like drinking in general and the idea of being ill next day/having little recollection of the day before puts me off.
Eh the down air for edge guard is usually dependant on how I am feeling at the moment cause I didn't do it at all in pools, though sometimes I like being reckless I guess cause thats how Sonic is lol. A lot of my play style revolves around my mood and which part of the day it is. At that point I was getting exhausted cause I had been running around the venue all day chatting it up with people and trolling others and just having loads of fun.
As for drinking I have never had a problem with waking up the next day with a hang over. And I usually don't remember a lot of my days anyways so it is kinda normal lol.

Kupo, drink with me one day on Skype.
It'll be glorious.

Also, I drink in excess whenever I'm in a specific mood. I've yet to EVER have a hangover.
It's fun. It rips away all inhibitions you have, and that liberation is just a wonderful feeling.
Just remember though: Drunk words are sober thoughts, and it's hard as HELL to keep a zip on your lip when you splurge and are excited. :applejack:
That sounds like fun lol. Usually that is why I like to drink, but mainly at a party. Cause then I actually stop acting shy around people and can be the person I am when I hang out with people I know.

Edit:
Espy Kasrani said:
Drunk words are sober thoughts
Yep so very true lol

Edit2: Oh yea thanks Kupo for the wishes! Typed soo much forgot part of the things I meant to actually say lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hes right.

if you ever seen a random attractive lady you know and thought to yourself, 'man I would love to motorboat that' and than laughed at yourself for having such a rediculous idea, if youre drunk, youll see that same woman, casually walk up to her, tap her on the shoulder, and insert your face directly into your bosom with zero hesitation whatsoever.

Kupo Rose

Jman enjoying them benefits.

'man I would love to motorboat that'
It's funny when I read this cause I'd never hear something like that in Scotland. Ours would be like "she's well gettin shagged" or "she's lookin to be shafted" lol.

Yep so very true lol
It's very true. Trust me. :applejack:
Hes right.
well ****

Top Bottom