• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
I had a pocket Lucario, but apparently we have like three Lucarios now so we're not gonna see any more of that for a while.

Tried Marth, Oli, and MK as pocket characters and none of them worked out. So now I'm pretty much all Sonic.
3 lucarios? We used to have Argent until he moved, the only active lucario in our area is space thing iirc. Also I shall destroy all of your pocket chars.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Remember when I said I had to go throw up in the Houston thread, Neko?
I'm gonna go cough up a kidney now. That was horrid. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Here's to hoping I can break 20 entrants for my tourny Saturday.

Here's to REALLY hoping we can break 15 for Melee rather than having all the players bounce...

True Blue

Smash Lord
I play Lucario as my secondary, though I don't use anyone else besides Sonic in tourney, and I use Lucas for low tiers. And then I play Falco when i want a break from thinking. And Pikachu cause quick attack is fun! lol. And Kirby when I am drunk, but I only play well when I have a hat. lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
IM NOT IN NEW YORK CITY WTF

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE. THERE IS A WHOLE STATE OF NEW YORK OUTSIDE OF THE CITY.

/allofmycapsrage.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I know that KID, but I gave the entire state population of SD, the next "big" city is 6hrs across the state, not really your typical tourney travel type distance

Just one city in your state is over 10x my entire state's population. I was just making my point expressly clear.

Ellsworth probably has....3k ppl? Give or take? The near city, Rapid City, is the state's 2nd largest city, at just under 70k.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I'd mention that I'm gonna try hard to make it to apex. I'll still be terrible but I wanna help support the community after seeing that message on aib.

Also KID I'd guess he's at Southern Connecticut State University, that's in New Haven.

Life

Smash Hero
3 lucarios? We used to have Argent until he moved, the only active lucario in our area is space thing iirc. Also I shall destroy all of your pocket chars.

Oh, argent's gone? nevermind then

The third is Skips but he's free. ;)

Also, Ken posted. This should not excite me, yet it does.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
IM NOT IN NEW YORK CITY WTF

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE. THERE IS A WHOLE STATE OF NEW YORK OUTSIDE OF THE CITY.

/allofmycapsrage.

You didn't have to tell me. I'm aware of what's in NY. You're Upstate.

My tournaments include rochester, buffalo and syracuse.

Which is dropping a steamy load on anything the MW can conjure up.

wtf I was done with college when i was in LA rofl. im so old.

what college is in CT?
KID, you're 23. Not that old.

Yale is in CT. That's the only college that matters in that state.

Top Bottom