• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm 23. I'm graying already, my body is in a state of perpetual exhaustion, and there's veeery little room for major progression.
I'm old. :applejack:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I had this conversation on an srk thread. You can always make time for work outs. Push ups while you wait for the bus. Sit ups while youcook. Run more at work. Theres always ways

:phone:

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
SoupaSonic, go to GUTS this weekend in Mass!

and force BSP to come with you!
I would Quest honestly, but I have two midterms next week so this whole weekend is probably all about cramming for me lol. But I'm going to try to get to more OOS tournaments after an in state one or two just to get back in the groove. I take too many breaks from this game lol.

Also on the topic of working out, not working out for a whole summer REALLY does a number on your fitness. At least it did for me. I lost ten pounds and I feel fat, weak, terrible, etc

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got a gray hair back in elementary, actually.
Just getting them in bigger numbers now. :applejack:

Life

Smash Hero
Funny, I was just having this conversation...

I feel old as dirt and I'm only turning 19 (in October like everyone else in here obv) but I mean that more in the emotional sense than the physical one. Feel like I've just seen so much. Not that I let it get me down.

On another note: how do you get gray hairs at that age? Like seriously. I didn't know that was possible, beyond certain genetic qualities.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
My great-granfather actually was totally grey by 25. In my case, its not bad because I keep my hair really short and lined up nice. But back in MS/HS when I had hair to the middle of my back, those silvery strands were not too fun

Life

Smash Hero
I guess it's kind of convenient that Espy got de-modded then. His responsibility here would have been a distraction. (Unless they do substitute mods.)

Life

Smash Hero
Thirty-five points in a five minute (300s) video. KID has something to say, on average, less than every ten seconds. Pretty darn thorough. Props.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
KID you should critique my matches that thoroughly :3. Although my playstyle isn't exactly how it was in the vids up now. I've never actually been critiqued before by any other high level sonic's. Though i should have a new vid up soon

Life

Smash Hero
I would ask KID to look at my /hope replays, but my playstyle changed dramatically over the course of the tournament even, and is probably much different now (because that's what rust does, and maybe PM rubbed off on me a little, I dunno) so it wouldn't really be worth the time.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yea. I would want something really really recent.

None of this 'ignore that part because this was a month ago and I already fixed that.' Nonsense

Fair warning. I would probably do KCs before anybody else. Cus... Well i just like him more than most of you.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
now if only bizkits wii had forced replay codes on during the tourney earlier this month. :S I would've saved all my matches agaisnt joeST, Hinkage, peachkid and BC.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i beat everyone 2-1 until i got to BC. Though game 1 i had a whole stock lead until i SD'd for some reason sonic canceled a ledge grab in dair and died. after that i was close but still I'm not as versed in the MK MU than i want. Though getting PR'd through taking out 3 PR players in a row is pretty good i guess and made JoeST RQ out of the venue due to edge hogging both of his side-b attempts was a bonus i guess. :S(silly falco dats my ledge :3)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So.... hi everyone. Im hungry. What sounds really good for dinner? 7pm almost on a Sunday. Ideas (not pizza) people. Im drawing a blank. I dont want protein shake either :/

Top Bottom