• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You mean that tournament in Houston on the 13th you are coming to? I wouldn't really call that "late" October, but okay.

2 dollar round trip, free rides, housing, no venue fee, you will probably win money anyway (only gonna be like 2 players better than you now). :cool:

COME ON!!!
No. It's a San Antonio tournament. Also going for UMvC3, and to watch Megafox in MK9. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I use nair out of SDR. It's so good. :applejack:
Yep, I prefer it from about 30%, as Im likley grabbing to pummel<Dthrow if they don't tech it. Uthrow to Uair chasing or keeping Uair for SHUair mix ups. Nair otherwise doesn't get used.

Spin charge to jump to Nair to (repeat as many times as possible) is hillarious

:phone:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I use nair out of SDR. It's so good. :applejack:
Yep, I prefer it from about 30%, as Im likley grabbing to pummel<Dthrow if they don't tech it. Uthrow to Uair chasing or keeping Uair for SHUair mix ups. Nair otherwise doesn't get used.

Spin charge to jump to Nair to (repeat as many times as possible) is hillarious

Otherwise it goes unused and its strong hit is good dmg

True Blue

Smash Lord
Man I just run around and do things. Lol. I use Nair in random situations when I feel like I need to fill up my bag of tricks.
I literally use moves because I go "hhhmmmm I haven't used this move in a while" or "I haven't used this move at all!"

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i personally like to use Nair as that surprise kill move offstage. When the opponent thinks i'm gonna go for a Bair just pop out that fresh Nair and then proceed to shake my head when i know they died to it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I landed a DASC to Bair on someone yesterday and somehow landed back on stage right after the bair hit. Was pretty cool, didn't know that was possible.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I just use Spin Dashes and Spin Charges continuously nonstop for about 90 seconds. Riles up whoever I'm playing for some asinine reason. I may not get much in the way of damage racking, but the other guy is automatically mentally wired to act defensively and cautiously, which only helps me time out easier.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its the phase on spindash when you are on the ground.

Down B is the one that starts as SDR when used on the ground.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
After some practice, I think I've gotten Yoshi's Dragonic Reverse down.

Sure wish Sonic had something like this. Jump -> double jump -> sliding tilts and smashes all day

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its gonna be funny when you realize that DR doesnt make yoshi any better of a character, nor does it make you any better of a player.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Maybe. I pranked him and someone else at the same time. The other guy is still pink too.

Hi Reflex.

Living in a student accommodation sucks. Filter rapppeddd.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
playing zero against virgil will only make him saltier because zeros top tier and still gets destroyed by virgil.

you should tell him to play virgil himself so he can learn where the characters holes are.

Top Bottom