• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Life

Smash Hero
Unless I get a ride over there I doubt I will.
One of these weeks you'd better show LOL. There's only one way to revive Pittsburgh Smash (well, Pittsburgh Brawl anyway).

Start time according to the thread is like 1PM but I tell people I'll show up somewhere in like 5:30-6 because my schedule.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It also sounds awfully like you have no idea what you're talking about.
It's okay to be completely wrong GH. :applejack:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Don't care what anyone says, not including the breakdance move and ax kick from Sonic Battle was a crime and utter travesty.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Well P:M Sonic does make sonic feel not like sonic. But i think that's more to do with the physics not blending well with sonic as a character and the fact they gave him a useless side-b.

But i do agree that sonic should've had his axe kick as his dair and the sonic flare kick for his Fsmash. SDR to SDJ to Dair spike would definitely shatter a lot of sonic's more even gimp dependent MU's such as the spacies and would even make the ditto MU pretty scary. While replacing his punch with the sonic flare kick from battle would give him Fsmash more range and probably more knock back and overall kill potential though it would probably have stupid ending lag. Not saying Brawl's current sonic moveset is bad just certain moves i found obvious for him that were omitted probably because of the last minute addition to the game. Also the fact that Sakurai didn't oversee sonic's moveset creation or anything involving sonic other than him getting put into the game.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Doesnt matter if youre serious or not if youre wrong either way

:phone:
k

Well P:M Sonic does make sonic feel not like sonic. But i think that's more to do with the physics not blending well with sonic as a character and the fact they gave him a useless side-b.
oh man i wish i didnt have to hold my tongue about backroom stuff lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
I said Sonic-Like cause I can not describe what it is that is wrong with the P:M sonic. I know for myself that when I play Sonic in P:M he just doesn't feel right and then I know this kid that plays him really well and watching him play Sonic in a good way on P:M still makes him not feel like the actual Sonic. Idk. Like I said, hard to explain. Plus I am weird when it comes to this cause when I play Sonic in Brawl I legit-ly can see and feel the normal Sonic attitude from the video games in the Brawl Sonic but not in P:M Sonic. But like I said, I am weird and have a weird mindset about things lol

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
that's respectable.

i was just curious on people's thoughts and opinions. so since i've gotten a good idea of what people think I'd rather talk about something else.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
i learned there are a bunch of japanese tutors and classes in Norfolk, VA. I'm going to start attending them with my wife once she gets a job.

The goal is to switch the primary language inside my apartment/house to Japanese when around my wife.

Mostly because you forget a language you dont use.

I want to be able to play imports and visual novels without waiting on translations.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Well they didn't give him a useless side B, they gave him an invincible ****ing spindash train on any surface. And then i posted a video about it to show a few people and some guy from the pmbr commented on my video and said "thanks for pointing this out." so they nerfed the ballsacks out of his side b.

Tesh

Smash Hero
*shrug* Zero and I are going to Dallas tomorrow and I know he will go all Sonic.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
P:M is a fun game... but I just dont understand why some ppl jus cant get over the fact that Brawl is a DIFFERENT GAME!!!

If Sonic was in Melee he'd be Broken... his legs are incredible and his speed is astounding... He would make fox look like a joke and his only challenge would prob be a character with harmful projectiles.

:sonic:

Life

Smash Hero
Side-B is one of the few good footstool setups in PM. I imagine side-B to footstool to HA to down-B would lead into more things at low percent.

Not that that matters since the character only looks like Sonic.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I am active and slightly traveling. But only places I am going to are Georgia apex qualifier thing and the Orlando Apex qualifier and then Apex itself. And thats all that I have planned so far lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna be going to a tournament in late October. That's about all the activity I have at the moment in my immediate area that I can afford. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be going to a tournament in late October. That's about all the activity I have at the moment in my immediate area that I can afford. :applejack:
You mean that tournament in Houston on the 13th you are coming to? I wouldn't really call that "late" October, but okay.

2 dollar round trip, free rides, housing, no venue fee, you will probably win money anyway (only gonna be like 2 players better than you now). :cool:

COME ON!!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Neko is married? mann, I dun fkd up.

ps sonic in melee would suck ****. hed be just as bad as he is now, i dont know why theres a reason to believe any different. not like he has a shine

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
LOL, sly motives.

Im active/traveling slightly, but NE is sort of on Hiatus. Kansas City is doing a tourney, with a probable NE/KC crew battle, but its sep 29th, the day of me hosting the first SD monthly in about 3 months.

I plan on going to something elsewhere... driving to IL/IA between Nov16th-30th. Probably will play chi town ppl

Top Bottom