• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe, why are you learning sonic?
Huh? I've used :sonic: since like 2010. I just never use him in tourney. My :sonic: is pretty solid to be honest. Not amazing though.

I've always known how to spin shot, cancel side b to grab, etc...:sonic: is not very technical.
Mid tiers/low tiers respectively? (Since Wolf is in Borderline now, unless Mid-tiers TOs generally use BL as well)
BL is still mid tier.
Cool people learn Yoshi and B-reverse and DJC Egg Lay all day.

:phone:
:yoshi2: is free.
:rolleyes:

I don't feel like thinking, tell me.
He's learning :lucas: for novelty. Same reason I like getting my :sonic: better. Not that he'd ever use :lucas: in tourney (Since I know Espy uses :jigglypuff: in LT).

:018:

BSP

Smash Legend
I thought Espy would never go anyone but Sonic in tournament

And if what you said is true slush....Lucas? Of all people you could pick up to fight Lucario, he picks Lucas? Why?

I think you're trolling. Espy of all people is finally breaking down? I don't believe it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Espy has used Wolf before in tournament. I may use all Sonic in tournament now, but I've busted out Fox, Ike, Meta Knight, Wario and others before in the past.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Espy, can I get one more link to the boxo-wolf-bairs on nike, this time I promise ill favorite it. and Ill never have to ask again.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
I thought Espy would never go anyone but Sonic in tournament

And if what you said is true slush....Lucas? Of all people you could pick up to fight Lucario, he picks Lucas? Why?

I think you're trolling. Espy of all people is finally breaking down? I don't believe it.
Hmm, why would a character with the ability to regenerate health from energy-based projectiles based on the damage they do be used to fight a character who uses energy based projectiles that do more damage as he gets closer to death?
I haven't the slightest idea why.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hmm, why would a character with the ability to regenerate health from energy-based projectiles based on the damage they do be used to fight a character who uses energy based projectiles that do more damage as he gets closer to death?
I haven't the slightest idea why.

Yet Lucas still has a losing MU vs. Lucario

Why not pick someone that actually beats him? oops, :falco: doesn't win, I could've sworn that was in his favor for a bit. Anyway, there's plenty others.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That sounds like a joke but I would love to see Espy take a set off of he-who-must-not-be-named with Lucas.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I was watching like 3 streams at once, so I probably didn't notice. I expect it will turn out like last time. He will lose once and go back to Sonic.

Bring him to WHOBO. I must see this in person.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
@True Blue- did you ever respond to my request about being in Gainseville on Monday, the 16th through Monday, the 23rd? Let's get some games in...

Top Bottom