• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
^ yeah I'm about that life too, I don't really do it for any good reason. Most of the time I get carried away and get myself hit lol

so despite the fact that you apparently live in Connecticut, im going to go ahead and assume that youre black because you used the phrase 'about that life' and I dont think that much ebonics has made it to the burbs and white people as a whole yet.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
so despite the fact that you apparently live in Connecticut, im going to go ahead and assume that youre black because you used the phrase 'about that life' and I dont think that much ebonics has made it to the burbs and white people as a whole yet.
you are correct sir. Also I used to play falco occasionally, like how most other black smash players do. just thought it'd be a fun fact

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I don't even play Megaman and I'm still interested in it.

Though it's more for the Eggman/Wily tag team than anything else.

:phone:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So I've realized that I am slightly ********...

Starting Monday, the 16th, I'll be flying into Florida (Gainseville) for 1 week. Followed by the next week, Dover, NH. Any Florida ppl wanna get some games in? Im visiting my little bro, and he has a busted *** car, and I'm not ballin' enough to pay the per diem for being under 25 and renting my own car. Still, games ppl? Melee/Brawl?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, i thought True Blue did, hence I figured I'd ask on the Melee Falcon, and Sonic boards, to see who wants to play b4 going into the Atl South thread in general. I'd rather play ppl from the community I'm more familiar with first off. Also, the trip is primarily for family/friends, not smash. If i can get a little bit on the side, I'm all for it though :awesome:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I live in Tallahassee which is 1 hr and a half away. Ill be djing a pool party and @ a few clubs if u wanna come up.

:sonic:

And as far as the crossover event is concerned. Imma b pissed if its not as good as Sonic Quest for Power.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I live in Tallahassee which is 1 hr and a half away. Ill be djing a pool party and @ a few clubs if u wanna come up.

:sonic:

That's the thing: without a car, im restricted to either ppl willing to make the drive to play me (i'd fully set aside a whole day or two, lol) or what busing i can do to make it all work out. When i get there next week, all that can be decided upon.

Would love to play some games with FL Sonics though

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Still working on my :sonic:. Killing so hard cause my Bair always stale :c. And the 08 rarely works anymore. Just recently been footstooling a lot :smirk:

:018:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Doing it wrong if your bair is stale, Seagull.
So very, very wrong.

@Jman: I already have some Ajay bead art swag. :applejack:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well my :sonic:'s problem is that I don't Uair OoS a lot or use that move much in general...I guess I play :sonic: closer to :wolf: with a lot of spaced sh bair on shield lmao.

I'll keep practicing my :sonic:. He's one of the few characters I actually still use when I always say "I'm picking up ____." Him, :metaknight:, :wolf:, and :falco: to a degree.

:018:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Use uair. Use uair so much. Sets up for landing traps very well, helps you out of tight spots, and it's practically a free grab at low percents. :applejack:

Top Bottom