• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yeah, my imagination runs wild, so even if it's low budget I can get into it. :applejack:
YEA!!!! Lol. IMAGI-NATION!

Episode 2 was significantly better. Had it's super cheesy moments, but was overall it was on point.
And awesomes. Honestly I don't even remember the first episode, but I am pretty sure it was with the Doctor I was not very fond of anyways lol.

One more day guys. If anyone hasn't voted yet, go and give the link below a click.
Vote for me if you can!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14624389 :applejack:
That Spirit Bomb! lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Being low budget wasn't what was making me cringe. It really was the actors/acting and the plot. The "lovey dovey" couple was so ackward. They like... playfully beat on one another. Tripping (LOL :awesome:), shoving, kicking, ect. Just... why? The Doctor, while I'm positive had to be the character, was so eccentric that it seems like he had Down's Syndrome at times. And "the plastic" oh God the plastic :p

Military johns have occupied my morning, so tonight, I will give ep 2 the ol' college try. Im really hoping its good. If not True Blue, I'll skip to a random newest scene episode to see if they got the formula down pact. If I can dig that, I'll watch the series.
this show has been going since like... the 50s or something, i doubt anything that mjor would have changed in the span of one season.

btw, the episode i watched was the one with Vincent Van Gogh i think.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
KID why have we not seen any more vids of you?

You've always been 3rd IMO... Well... 4 a long time you've been 3rd

:sonic:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace

And with that said...it's sad to say it, but I must return to my prime...and follow my real dreams...

To become a top 5 Pit main.

Back to my roots I go. Growin out the hairrows.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

I havent played Smash seriously since Pound 5 to be quite honest.

If correct my life situation with enough time to spare, ill really practice up and get back to my level for the next apex.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
You were also stoned.
I'm hilariously bad at Wiichuk. It's the worst thing. I have my GC buttons mapped out kinda weird and because the Wiichuk's layout is wacky as ****, I can't set buttons conveniently without losing a vital button. Trying to grab with C on that thing is awkward.

GC layout:

L-Shield
R-Grab
Z-Attack
Y-Jump
Z-Grab
A-Attack
B-Special

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Keep the drug conversation outta here Excel.
Also, good luck to you guys who are out and about. :applejack:

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm hilariously bad at Wiichuk. It's the worst thing. I have my GC buttons mapped out kinda weird and because the Wiichuk's layout is wacky as ****, I can't set buttons conveniently without losing a vital button. Trying to grab with C on that thing is awkward.

GC layout:

L-Shield
R-Grab
Z-Attack
Y-Jump
Z-Grab
A-Attack
B-Special
I think it's extremely awkward too, but people make it work.

Good luck to Meek @ Impulse

Good luck Jman

I'll be going to a tournament later too.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.

GC layout:

L-Shield
R-Grab
Z-Attack
Y-Jump
Z-Grab
A-Attack
B-Special
I only jump with tap jump because of being a wiichuck player for like 3 or 4 years. I still only use tap jump on GC controller. 1 was jump for me when I played glide characters. I made it work I guess.

True Blue

Smash Lord
That sounds dumb. lol.

Well I got ***** in a tournament today that involved pools just to see people. I don't know why I do so horrible in Pools compared to Bracket. Though did decent but not excellent. I think I need one of those hats with a drink connected to a straw linked to my mouth lol. I got too dehydrated and had to play 5 matches in a row constantly without a break. Pools is understandable but in Bracket it kinda sucked doing that lol.
And need to still keep out the sound of the crowd behind me... Keeps making me lose focus.

BSP

Smash Legend
I didn't get ***** today, but I didn't do as well as I wanted. I lost to the same person in both winners and losers >_> I'm not enjoying the game like I used to...

True Blue

Smash Lord
Wanna know whats worse than that? Getting knocked out of Winners by the same person near the beginning of Bracket like the last tournaments. lol ESAM I WILL BEAT YOU!!! lol
And even worse losing in losers to someone whom you had beat quite easily the last tourney.

Edit: I am feeling the same way to though BSP. But I just love the game so much, but I don't want to be salty about losing but I also don't want to be okay with it. Which makes me mad all together lol

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
7th in Melee,
7th in Brawl

Ummm, about the middle of the pack. 12 entrants in both. Same in doubles,

However i've never wanted to play brawl less in my life, I was feeling that melee today, rofl.

Lost to a MK, and surprisingly a peach (peach took 3rd, btw)

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh yea I used Sonic some today(yesterday) as well. Still pretty fun I guess.

Ymmv that's strange I always prefer to practice my fighting games stoned. It helps me focus. And ya know it makes seizures less painful. Assamese I switched my main to sonic guys. I hope to make you all proud!

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
No that's dumb. Almost as dumb as someone telling me to pick up Ice Climbers for Falco's. Fudge all of that. Keep it with Sonic. They don't call me True Blue for nothing. And by "They" I mean "Me"! lol

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok.

Espy should know how to beat ZSS.

I have no idea what I'm doing when I fight :rob: with :sonic: He's just a pain.

infomon

Smash Scientist
whoa I've found this new AT for momentum-cancelling with spinshot, except you do it right out of shieldblocklag.

I call it: infzyshot

:093:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Ok.

Espy should know how to beat ZSS.

I have no idea what I'm doing when I fight :rob: with :sonic: He's just a pain.
Rob is easy to be juggled and to be shield poked with. Watch out for ground game cause he will outrange you with his tilts. And even though his moves have slow start up in the air it is usually best to just wait for the move to come out and punish accordingly. Unless you want to take a chance on getting burned by some boosters. Seriously. I run into Nairs ALL day, just because I feel like I am quick enough to punish before the move comes out. It's the M2K syndrome, lol. But forward air comes out the fastest from his aerials. And up air tends to eat through a lot of attacks so don't try to get at him from directly above. And they can't air dodge out of Up B unless they throw out an attack. So bait accordingly lol. And I think that's all I have.
But a question i am wondering that I hope someone can answer. When ROB first shoots out the Gyro can you catch it?

Top Bottom