• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No Seagull, lmfao :p

When you asked about the falco thing. I was replying to someone else (not you)

Several pages back, I asked you for tips on the Sonic/Wolf MU, because in 2 weeks, im going back to NE and have to play MegaRobMan (the only competent wolf I have ever played with). And the last 2 times I went to NE, he put me in losers bracket.

Help a bro out

:phone:
I did not see you ask me for tips. Why would you quote a statement regarding :falco: if you wanted to know about :wolf: vs :sonic:?

:018:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We haven't had a Wolf in Texas for four years.
Saying there isn't an excuse when you lack the resources is just ignorant. :applejack:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I beat Meek this weekend in a MM. One :sonic: left till I've beaten all of you that matter or have some sort of hype to them. I guess maybe I have to beat Kaurado to0, but I've never seen hype from him cause Meek is the canadian :sonic: supreme. So he isn't on the list. JUST X!

X (CHRIS AGUILAR) GO TO WHOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!

:018:
Mistake #1 - Sleeping on a good Sonic
Mistake #2 - Spelling my name wrong. It's Kuran...uh...Kururu...uh... ... you know what just call me Cloud.

--

I hope I can play you some time.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Posted on the 18th, page 1431

TBH, I got wrecked by a Wolf (Seagull Man knows of MegaRobMan, lol) BOTH times I went to Nebraska.

I never played a competent wolf before. I seemed like with retreating Bairs, random laser to mix up timings, and shines, it was hard to get going, and with his frame advantes/harder ground punishes, seems heavily reliant on wolf not knowing the MU, and playing like a spam happy (therefore lagging) no0b

@seagull: got any tips? I go play Rob again in 2 weeks, lol

Seagull, the falco thing had nothing to do with you, it was another question posted in the thread, as this is the sonic social.

So stop trolling, or pay attention

And either be helpful, or just stop quoting me/dodging the question, xD

True Blue

Smash Lord
Wolves never pay attention to detail. That's how come little red riding hood found his costume out so easily when they dressed up as her grandmother. Thats why they couldn't tell the difference between a brick house from a straw or stick house. Wolves are just dumb. Tsk tsk tsk. lol

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Wolves never pay attention to detail. That's how come little red riding hood found his costume out so easily when they dressed up as her grandmother. Thats why they couldn't tell the difference between a brick house from a straw or stick house. Wolves are just dumb. Tsk tsk tsk. lol
Lol died laughing at this.

Is Wolf really that bad a MU for us? Never played one b4 but from what I've seen its doesn't seem to bad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No one was saying anything about Wolf being a bad match up for us. It's almost even. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yeah, I have no reason to think its a bad MU, I just was asking "the source" who is apparently wrecking all good Sonic mains, what he does/tips/things he looks for in the MU

You know, advance everyone's metagame. I still hate Lucario and Marth though...

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I lost to MRM in a money match last year. In my defense, I was in no mood to play. I was too busy being pissed that I was stuck in Kahoka, MO and not having fun in Bloomington, IN.

Johns aside, he doesn't play like the conventional Wolf, so it's incredibly awkward to fight him and he knows Sonic well.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Only Match Ups I got to play on a regular basis was Ike, Falco, Luigi, Marth, Samus, and the occasional Peach and Fox.

Sadly I don't get much of any as I use to lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hell I only got, Zelda, Snake, Mk, Wario and more recently Wolf.

Which reminds me. Do u think that GiJew was any good Trublu?

:sonic:

True Blue

Smash Lord
MK comes naturally to me for some reason. Prefer to fight that than most.

And GiJew... Idk... He was good at annoying the hell out of me which distracted me... So much **** talk from him made me want to throw my controller at him.... lol
But every time I saw him play I just felt like he wasn't that good cause he had one of those Noob habits where he would Dodge Roll everywhere. I would say not really cause after I played him the first time his habits were very easy to see and he wouldn't switch up anything that much it seemed. But compared to the other wolf I played at Apex he could have been better. But he has his moments and stuff which shows he knew his stuff, just he needed to mix things up.

Man that was a really long paragraph just for me to say no... Lol Was just trying to make it seem nicer maybe? Idk I'm dumb. lol. And bad.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im glad I made their ranking, only due to SD being so dead (and I dare not make that PR with me on top for taking first in every monthly with no names, lol) and I put in the 8-9hr drive to play there

Wish me me luck next Saturday also. I believe Iowa, Kansas, obviously Nebraska, and 3 from SD will be there.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im not first, because i have been to 2 of them, and like i said, that Wolf put me in losers both times. I could not get the upper hand in any set I played with him, lol

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So I have my annual fitness test next month, and I figure I should stop being a lazy P.O.S by banking on my waist measurment/boss *** muscular fitness score, while bombing the run. Took my new Fish Oil capsule, One-A-Day men's health, and 2 Hydroxycut (all of which say take with food/ eat NLT. 5hrs after taking)

Killed some sets in the gym, came back nearly vomiting, and am currently toilet ridden, pooping my self to death.

Discuss :p

Top Bottom