• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Why did no one tell me that playing sonic was actually fun?! 3.5 years later I'm playing this character for the first time and it feels so smooth

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey guys.
I played alot of Sonic in tourney yesterday, as well as in MM's.

I actually played a wario, 3 stocked him game one, lost game 2, and won the time out in game 3. :D

I'm going to get replays. And i'm REALLY excited with how i did.
Why did no one tell me that playing sonic was actually fun?! 3.5 years later I'm playing this character for the first time and it feels so smooth
Yay~. :D

This is delightful.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ripple should play a Lucario.
Or an Olimar.
Or a Meta Knight.
Or a Falco.

Or another Sonic.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ripple lives with excel so that last one very feasible.

thats probably why he tried himin the first place.

p.s. i taking bets on how long it takes rip to be a better sonic than excel. My moneys on 'its already happened.'

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Ripple should play a Lucario.
Or an Olimar.
Or a Meta Knight.
Or a Falco.

Or another Sonic.
If you only knew how much I hate fighting this punk *** character...

ripple lives with excel so that last one very feasible.

thats probably why he tried himin the first place.

p.s. i taking bets on how long it takes rip to be a better sonic than excel. My moneys on 'its already happened.'

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8866948&postcount=1

TommyGreenshirt

We out.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
TGS is a pretty cool guy. Seemed pretty solid at ktar6.
And he didn't lose to no wifi marf either.
The Marth was weak, yet Goggles was weaker. And in the AGE OF APOCALYPSE, it is the survival of the fittest. And a weakling such as Goggles was not fit to survive.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Super slow, but yet, there's a shortcut even better than that.

Check the CPZ2 speedruns.

PS: Does KID even do tourneys anymore? Like, last I saw a NYS PR, he had a Sonic and a Melee Ganon on there (though I might have imagined the Melee Ganon... aka honorable mention)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Do I go to in region tourneys? not really. I havent been to an NYS tourney in probably over a year now. Granted, theres only been like 3 or 4 in that time span, but yea, im just inactive.

And no, you definitely did not imagine that. My melee ganon is like... madd average but Im still like top 5 in the state at that too, just because everyone out here save like 3 or 4 people are super buttcheeks. Im actually gonna enter melee at apex, just because ive never entered melee at a national before.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh so i learned how to gif stuff...

Some jerk was browsing through my recent videos and pointed out how much we suck, Zero. So I made a gif. of it.
[collapse=Synchronized Sonics]
[/collapse]
:cool:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Oh so i learned how to gif stuff...
Some jerk was browsing through my recent videos and pointed out how much we suck, Zero. So I made a gif. of it.
[collapse=Synchronized Sonics]
[/collapse]
:cool:
after looking at that gif Tesh, I think we should be teaming :3 although I'd need some practice at doubles first lol.
Somehow, I find that gif extremely captivating.

Edit: After looking at it a bit longer, I realized that we weren't *entirely* synchronized, I just noticed, I did a dash start then interrupted it with a shield dash after my first shield dash, where as you just did 2 shield dashes :3 I guess I do alot more unnecessary stuff.

Browny

Smash Hater
Im going to laugh so ****ing hard when mk mains ***** and moan when they take a nosedive down PR lists and get exposed, ending up paying back some if the money they never deserved to win.

:phone:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
75% > 67%

Where exactly do you see the results at?

I actually hope that MK gets banned for Apex... might actually run some Marth. And maybe some Sonic if someone ****s up the seeding and I get paired up against a noob that probably still plays the game more than me so I might lose anyway.

Yeah, nevermind. Marth.

Tesh

Smash Hero
the poll automatically removed itself or something but these were the final percents with 905 votes

crushing defeat, I heard they also used post count filters to weed out alt/new accounts.

Tesh

Smash Hero
*shrug*

there is a 1:3 ratio on the votes but I still wanted the uptilt to hit him hard enough to hurt

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Should have been 55-60% to represent the amount if money MK's won.

But an Fsnash doesn't carry the same oomph an uptilt does.

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So I was on the wifi ladder after I saw the poll results...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdL6DHvmE7U

I just now saw that video.

I've been looking for a Carnival Night remix for a while. Where'd you find that one?

JOSH MY BOY.
I'm extremely sorry about those replays. I know I keep saying this, but for real this time. I'll finish recording them on friday and put them up friday night.
Sorry :( busy school is busy
:V. No worries, just as long as they get up.

Fino is apparently coming down to OK tomorrow to get his controller and stuffs. I'll see if can get some Sonic v. Olimar matches down and saved.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I just wanna say right now that 4:3 aspect ratio is ****ing lame. When I play in 16:9 ratio I can see what my opponents do after I dthrow them, but in 4:3 you just have to ****ing guess because at high percents it shoots them away faster than the camera pans out.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why do I have a feeling it's going to involve something like "Scourge General Discussion?" >_>

Not that I mind it, it'd be silly. ^_^

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Use lots of bair and asc. And juggling.
And the timer.
Aka play sonic.
Did this on Castle Siege. It was working well, got him to last stock (....I THINK it was last stock. This match happened around 2 am, so I can't remember, lmao).

But then he PSed my very close quarter ASC and UpSmashed me with a red/Purple Pikmin. Made me sad.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Olimar just never felt like a problem matchup to me. None of them do, except for MK and Diddy and Lucario.

But to compensate, I firmly believe that Sonic doesn't beat anyone by anything higher than a +1, even Ganon.

Sonic's as average as average can get.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'd say Sonic is +2 or better on Ganon, Puff, Link, Zelda, Samus, Bowser and PT.
+1s would be Falcon (i could see this being +1 or +2, but i haven't studied that mathcup)
DK, Kirby,Mario,Ness,Sheik, Ike and Luigi.

Some of these are assuming you are willing to camp hard.

Top Bottom