• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Actually if you could put Majin Vegeta and the Super Sayian Fox Texture Fox in the same sig while it says this ぼく を。。。。 がんばります。

That would be ****. I need to get rid of this out one and start using some Japanese and start brushing up again if I plan on talking to the Japanese Smashers at APEX 12
I thought you would be fluent in it?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I will make you one if you want one Josh. I'm bored as hell right now.
If you would be so kind. Android 16 or SSJ2 Gohan would be ideal. SSJ2 Gohan right when he transforms (tears in his eyes flowing upward and all that) with "It's in my hands!" in Japanese would be incredible, but not needed.

Actually if you could put Majin Vegeta and the Super Sayian Fox Texture Fox in the same sig while it says this ぼく を。。。。 がんばります。

That would be ****. I need to get rid of this out one and start using some Japanese and start brushing up again if I plan on talking to the Japanese Smashers at APEX 12
"Boku O 。。。。 Ganbarimasu."

Yeah, I'm not fluent enough in Japanese yet to know that. Good think I'm taking 6 hours worth of classes next semester in Japanese III, lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I thought you would be fluent in it?
I am, I'm talking about writing. There are over 2,000 kanji though. They might have imported more kanji from China.

If you would be so kind. Android 16 or SSJ2 Gohan would be ideal. SSJ2 Gohan right when he transforms (tears in his eyes flowing upward and all that) with "It's in my hands!" in Japanese would be incredible, but not needed.

"Boku O 。。。。 Ganbarimasu."

Yeah, I'm not fluent enough in Japanese yet to know that. Good think I'm taking 6 hours worth of classes next semester in Japanese III, lol.
Reminds me of one of Marth's taunts, actually, though I'm basically totally ignorant of the Japanese language.
It says I will....Do my best. Now that I think of it, it does sound like Marth's Taunt.

Back to Excel though, can you do my sig?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
speaking of Excel and sigs.

the one you did for me. is there anyway you can put one of my MVC team (X-23, Viewtiful Joe, Morrigan) into that sig, on the other side of cammy?

Life

Smash Hero
Watching E3. Cafe is named WiiU. Controller is similar to ones seen before but none of the "leaked" designs are the same as it. Screen is used for cool stuff.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Nice to see a smattering of goodness for the Wii before Nintendo moves on.

Kirby Wii with Meta Knight, Dedede, and Bandana Waddle Dee being playable? Mario Party 9? Yes please.

SEGA's conference is tomorrow night. I'd like to see new Sonic Generations footage, and a glimpse at Aliens and that Shinobi game.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i'd also like to see them announce SA3(crosses fingers again after releasing form new smash announcement) as well as some sort of thing relating Sonic 4 ep 2.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Now that I have seen the City Escape footage for Generations, I am on board the "the GUN truck needs its own game." bandwagon.

Tesh

Smash Hero
dang excel can you make me one, my current one is fugly, im keeping the sonic cg posts on the sides though.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You guys should change the thread to Excel's sig shop or something if he wishes to make more?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
No rush, Excel.

Apparently, Crush 40 performed their remix of Sonic Boom at the Sonic Boom conference today. Gotta hear it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That was pretty cool.
I wish we could get a clean version soon. That yelling was kinda ruining it.

Top Bottom