• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono, top peach is like.....you know. But it does seem like there is some solid rep under illmatic apparently. Nicole, Raz, Silly Kyle and perhaps KB.

@ wedge, expect timeouts

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yeah, I just have higher respect for Dinah due to familiarity. aka, bias.

I walk with Sonic all the time and use tilts all the time. I'll gladly run out the clock.

Browny

Smash Hater
Get @ my 2012 sonic at genesis.

Jab-usmash catching people out 10 seconds before they realise how slow they are.

That doesnt make sense, but neither does my future sonic.

:phone:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Slightly irrelevant, but I'm tryna go to Apex due to it's relatively convenient location.
First and last Brawl national for me.

Should I play Sonic or defect to MetaKnight?

More importantly, What happened to Chis? Is he okay?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
D-Generation X for the freaking win.

They had Triple H and Shawn Michaels, both in the more classic days and recent times. They were made of win.

Play Sonic, Marko. and if you're not down with that, I got two words for ya. :troll:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
but the nWo was considered the most successful stable in the history of wrestling...

also, I totally forgot that I [think I] have a competent Falco...

Tesh

Smash Hero
I still won't strike smashville. I like the starting positions. Its like FD cept you wind up closer to your opponent so you can rush them down super fast.

Though I would enjoy striking the FD/SV/BF trinity anyway. Puts us in a nice comfy position I think.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

B_AWAL

Smash Master
O BTW... Since I DJ I've decided to start a lil project

If anyone wants a song or 2 mixed send me the two songs and I'll mix em and send em 2 u

Let me kno what songs you want and I'll get it covered 4 u!!!

:sonic:

Browny

Smash Hater
So like I made this vid for 3 reasons
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=xe3jfp&s=7

I wanted to test out quality of new camcorder I bought
I thought usmash over the ftilt was hilarious (shoulda seen his reaction irl :D)
And because I swear spring gimps on Ike are 100% legit. That ledgehop spring-regrab works for me so often. Drop spring when Ike says aether -> GG.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's pretty neat Browny, but I'm not sure it's that reliable.
It looked like Ike might've had time to do it earlier and still sweet spot the ledge.

I tend to wait right before their animation begins, grab the ledge, fall through the initial sword toss, and fair, followed by a spring based on where they are sent.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Seeing Tesh at the venue today makes me wonder whether or not I am the only white Sonic, lol.

No racial undertones intended.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I forgot all about Trent, lol.

HOBO was fun, won a MM with C Spyker, and won a 5-game Sonic ditto against Tesh. I just had the misfortune to fight Razer second round.

Someone teach me how to camp so I can beat Samus.

Tesh

Smash Hero
SStorm is now the best Sonic. I have passed the torch.

Also Xaltis, even though he goes all Falco now.

I had a good time. FREE PANDA EXPRESS, FREE ICE CREAM WON 2/3 OF THE MONEY MATCHES I DID.

Storm and I had a really good close set until game 5. I was very slightly behind (arguably) and I SDed on my last stock immediately after losing my 2nd stock. I'm a little sour about it tbh. Its not that I lost, but game 5 was pretty bad overall for both of us because of how horribly ugly the textures were on the stage.

When results are posted, I'll post int he tournament results but here goes anyway...

Tesh
9/49

WB
Beat Diego (local ROB player) 2-0
Beat Xyro (needs no introduction) 2-0
Lost to Ultimate Razer (the **** here rivals my first set with Trela) 0-2

LB
Beat Solid Soul (this wound up also being our 5$ money match) 2-1
Beat Paw (the Sonic slayer :p) 2-0
Lost to Trela (game 1 was a solid 2 stock and i decided to try out pokemon trainer for game 2, it was awful and I'll likely stay faithful to the steak now simply because I suck way worse with everyone else) 2-0

SStorm, send me all the replays whenever and I'll see to it they get uploaded. Also really ggs. Thank you for giving me my only close set all day. The only other people that beat me were Razer (1st place) and trela (2nd place) so it was somehow refreshing to lose without getting steamrolled.

You probably don't have to worry about the Samus matchup anymore though.

~pepsi kasrani

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Paw the Sonic slayer? WHOBO 3 says otherwise. :p Now NIKE (except Espy) on the other hand...

♥ you Paw. you'd wreck me hard on Wi-Fi lol

I have a partner for Genesis 2, and I'm ready to register and be set for this. I know I've been inactive because I have a job and all, but I haven't been slacking in the slightest in my game! Way to go, Tesh! Hope you guys had fun.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
SStorm is now the best Sonic. I have passed the torch.
:mistyface:

Storm and I had a really good close set until game 5. I was very slightly behind (arguably) and I SDed on my last stock immediately after losing my 2nd stock. I'm a little sour about it tbh. Its not that I lost, but game 5 was pretty bad overall for both of us because of how horribly ugly the textures were on the stage.
I've never had a problem with that texture before; the carpets are pretty easy to see any other time. I think the dimness of the TV may have had something to do with it.

SStorm, send me all the replays whenever and I'll see to it they get uploaded.
Will do. I have my set and friendlies with C Spyker that I want to get uploaded too.

Top Bottom