• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

BSP

Smash Legend
I can't download the demo cause I'm on a child account lol

I'd have to get on the parent and then PURCHASE xbox live to get it, cause it's only available to live gold members

Oh well, guess I can't handle a Sonic game. Back to Left 4 Dead. This is some bull**** right here. So how is it?

@KID- exactly. All you have to do is find a way to get there. No 20 questions.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC!!! On another note I'm kinda disappointed that the 3DS isn't getting a demo especially seeing it's Thursday and that when the Eshop gets it's usual update. That would've been perfect. but alas another missed opportunity. I'll be trying the demo out tomorrow when my friend brings his Xbox 360 over.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I was upset that the modern music wasn't in the download, SS.
The demo only features Classic Sonic's run in GHZ.

Before anyone is offput from this, though, some people have already cracked down on the files, and discovered data for Modern Ghz, and both City Escape levels, as well as
models for both Super Sonics
, so it's possible more content will be released in the demo as the days go by.

EDIT:
More data cracking reveals some shots of what appears to be Ocean Palace from Sonic Heroes. I personally like that; people keep saying it's a rehash of the Green Hill and City themes, but I see Ocean Palace as a ruins/water level, and it can certainly be reimagined as such in Generations.
This data could include music content, so I say wait until more info is cracked.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If Final Fortress doesn't get in, but Ocean Palace is, I'm gonna crack some skulls.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The full level list has been cracked through. Seems like the original level list that was hovering around as a rumor is legitimate. So, no final fortress for now.

Ah well, that's what DLC is for, right?

There's apparently a "Genesis emulator" in the game too, but who knows what's supposed to do. Maybe revamp the levels to Genesis level of graphics and sound? Lol

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Characters are in the game, with a co-op function.

Amy is included. And apparently, she has a "hold hands" option with Sonic.

Inb4Kupo

D

Deleted member

Just finished the demo. Loved it. Has that classic Sonic feel and the physics aren't absolute garbage like they were in Sonic 4.

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Just finished the demo. Loved it. Has that classic Sonic feel and the physics aren't absolute garbage like they were in Sonic 4.
Dude, the physics are closer to the classics than anything we've had thus far. Sonic's not floaty, he doesn't slip and slide off platforms, and he's weighed down like he originally was.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I was upset that the modern music wasn't in the download, SS.
Title Screen
Green Hill Classic
Invincible Classic
Green Hill Modern
Green Hill Modern/Boosting

Invincible Modern
Level Clear
Drowning
1-Up
http://www.mediafire.com/?c377dw5m549drui

What is the full level list anyways?
GHZ
Chemical Plant
Sky Sanctuary
Speed Highway
City Escape
Seaside Hill/Ocean Palace
Crisis City
Rooftop Run
Planet Wisp

As well as boss fights with Shadow, Knuckles, Silver, Metal Sonic, Classic Eggman, Modern Eggman, A "Death Egg" (Doomsday Zone?), and the final boss.

9 stages, 2 Sonics, 6 missions for each character in each act. 108 stages. Holy hell.

Doesn't include any and DLC that may come later.

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
http://www.mediafire.com/?c377dw5m549drui

GHZ
Chemical Plant
Sky Sanctuary
Speed Highway
City Escape
Seaside Hill/Ocean Palace
Crisis City
Rooftop Run
Planet Wisp

As well as boss fights with Shadow, Knuckles, Silver, Metal Sonic, Classic Eggman, Modern Eggman, A "Death Egg" (Doomsday Zone?), and the final boss.

9 stages, 2 Sonics, 6 missions for each character in each act. 108 stages. Holy hell.

Doesn't include any and DLC that may come later.
Where'd you get that info from?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm a member of Sonicstadium. I've been following updates on the content as it's been posted in the threads there.

Speaking of which:

Return of elemental shields.

Also, there are missions where you either fight against or are in co-op with Sonic's friends. Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Blaze, and so on.

SonicBOOM XS

Smash Apprentice
Perfect Chaos was also confirmed.

>:O WHY SEGA WHY DID YOU LET PEOPLE FIND ALL THIS FROM THE DEMO???!!! *goes off crying and trying to purge self of spoiling the game*

Trent

Smash Champion
Man I might have to stop visiting the SGD, stuff keeps getting spoiled for me in Generations. :(

Also, yay for music!

Tesh

Smash Hero
OMG GUYS I JUST SAW __X__ in AIB ladder chat, hurry quick if you wanna see him too.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Am I the only one that feels really old because Sonic is 20 years old and I still remember how amazing this new game that just came out called "Sonic 2" was?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Top Bottom