• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
wtf, we lose to lucario as bad as ganondorf does? I'm gonna have to break out the king of evil next time i face trela then.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Waaaiiit, I'm still new here. XD

WHAT ARE DOUBLES. WHAT IS THIS AIB CHAT? HOW DO YOU GUYS PLAY TOGETHER, FRIEND CODES?!

After that rant, nope, not available tomorrow. Maybe Sunday.
Right right, before I forget.

Dobules is basically 2 on 2s, AiB, otherwise known as AllisBrawl, has a matchmaking chatroom/lobby. They also have a ladder, which are basically matched that are ranked in their system. Obviously people play together via wi-fi, and exchange friend codes with one another.

:093:

Tesh

Smash Hero
wuuuuuuuuuuuuut, you lucky *******, I hope they stick ADHD in your pool

Tesh

Smash Hero
Josh, I uploaded all of our matches btw. Do me a favor and format them for the video thread plz, Im lazy.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Lol, ok. I've been more interested in my Zelda matches, and the Sonic matches were a secondary thought.

Plus, my friend's uploaded like 20 of my Sonic friendlies spanning a few months, including against Bassem's Lucario, so I've been looking at those for my amusement.

Tesh

Smash Hero
well they are on my channel if you care, i plan to eventually upload all of what i have here

there is 1 replay of your zelda trashing my pit though

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Roxas asked me. He wanted to test out his new emulator, and asked if he could use my matches for it.

So, *taking notes*, huh?

Tesh

Smash Hero
? someone already uploaded it? why didnt u tell me? I actually delayed getting doubles and whatnot up in favor of your videos first.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
...oops my bad.

Roxas asked me. He wanted to test out his new emulator, and asked if he could use my matches for it.

So, *taking notes*, huh?
Fair enough.

Oh yes :smash:

edit: Your format is a lil' wrong in the video thread. You didn't number them and Dinah's SWF name isn't C Spyker anymore. And you accidently capitalised
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLBOI149lC0 - JOshua (Sonic) vs. C Spyker (Peach)
on the last link.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
? someone already uploaded it? why didnt u tell me? I actually delayed getting doubles and whatnot up in favor of your videos first.
He has said he may not even be able to get them up; he had some complications come up as he was using the emulator. You had access to the replays first though, and he asked afterward.

edit: Your format is a lil' wrong in the video thread. You didn't number them and Dinah's SWF name isn't C Spyker anymore. And you accidently capitalised on the last link.
:VVVV

Josh you liar you said these forums were dead.
They are! Trust me! This break from Dead Man's Land is only because of Sonic Generations demo and leaks! Give it a week, everything will simmer down.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I played the demo of sonic g, it was fun but kinda....clunky? Can't really describe it. And the first stage was not green hill, just music from it >_>

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Alright cot5 updates time.
Entered singles only.
Pool changed from being free to being:
Shugo
Keitaro
Kirinblaze
Crews
And myself.
I took shuggles to last stock but got 2-0'd, and keitaro knew the matchup surprisingly well and 2-0'd me. I beat kirin and crews though and got third seed.
Only tourney match saved is me vs kirin.
Although I got a ton of friendlies on replay.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Got 3rd a the monthly OK. 3rd sounds like a great placing, and it would be on any other tournament that didn't have just 8 people in it. I got close to beating Typ_Ex this time though, so I'm getting better. Just have to make sure I'm not distracted during the CG in case he trips, as he did this time and I did nothing about it. I guess I'm ignorant, idk.

But Summer of Sonic just happened in London, bunch of fun stuff I suspect. At least someone managed to stream and rip Classic Sonic's City Escape Theme, so there's something.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Probably is Browny, since its just an SDJ and SDJ gives a big enough frame advantage for that type of thing if u follow DI.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Alberta Beatdown 2 update (I went to a tournament?)

Got 7th place out of...idk how many, but it was a lowerish number still I think. I only lost to KillLock (1st ranked) after 2-stocking his Snake and forcing him to go MK, and Fiji (3rd ranked) after decisively beating his MK first round, then narrowly losing game 2, then taking him to Delfino Plaza and showing that my shark harpooning skills could use some work. Both 2-1 games, so I'm pretty happy with how I did. 5th woulda looked nicer, 4th or more, but can't complain so much when I didn't make bad mistakes during my sets.

I'll be ready for Genesis 2. :)

[EDIT]

and no more delaying. i'm gonna actually post the 3 tourney results I have missing later in the thread. WHOBO 3, the one monthly I showed for, and this. lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
wedge got into cot5 brackets? Thats either bracket manipulation, or the easiest pools ive ever seen in my life.
KID got into Pound 5 bracket? That's either bracket manipulation, or the easiest pools ive ever seen in my life.

just saiyan. unless yous just trollin' Wedge. lol

[EDIT]

inb4 "Kuraudo got into WHOBO 3 bracket? That's either bracket manipulation, or the easiest pools ive ever seen in my life."

I smell a meme.

Top Bottom