• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I just realized that the transition in the City Escape remix is in the exact same beat as Endless Mine.

Holy ****.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Amazing work... if I mained Sonic i'd probably snatch that 3rd Avatar.
Also I might be heading to Genesis 2, Let's play friendlies since we didn't even play any matches together (Outside of Doubles) Back from WHOBO 3.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Amazing work... if I mained Sonic i'd probably snatch that 3rd Avatar.
Also I might be heading to Genesis 2, Let's play friendlies since we didn't even play any matches together (Outside of Doubles) Back from WHOBO 3.
I can make some pretty schnazzy Yoshi ones if you wanted. That or make something Pinkie Pie related. I still owe an icon post of My Little Pony to the herd anyway. :p

And you're so on!! I'll find you or you'll find me. Either way we'll have ample time. Ah, and I believe we did play Singles together actually. I beat Leaf's Pikachu and then I played you one. It was either that or our match got interrupted by an official one. Either way, we'll definitely get more games in this time if you can make it!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I can make some pretty schnazzy Yoshi ones if you wanted. That or make something Pinkie Pie related. I still owe an icon post of My Little Pony to the herd anyway. :p

And you're so on!! I'll find you or you'll find me. Either way we'll have ample time. Ah, and I believe we did play Singles together actually. I beat Leaf's Pikachu and then I played you one. It was either that or our match got interrupted by an official one. Either way, we'll definitely get more games in this time if you can make it!
I was going to ask for an Avatar, but told myself "No.. he's probably busy with Sonic and has the MLP avatars on hold"
But i'd gladly like a Pinkie Pie Avatar, Hell Pair her up with Yoshi like your idea with Ajay and Blaze.
A couple of good Pinkie, and Pinkie + Yoshi. This sounds tasty already!

Also yeah, our friendly was interrupted by an official match, so we didn't finish any single friendlies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Cloud confused Metal Sonic with Meta Knight, I don't think I'd want to request a Metal Sonic avatar from him.

But I do like that second Sonic avatar, lol

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
You know I'm just screwing around, right? :p I'm just hyped up for everything Generations at the moment and just being a teaser as the hype wears off.

Plus it's 3 am. Some *******ery is coming from me being unable to sleep.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh of course! XD If I were insulted that you didn't want a Metal Sonic avatar from me...well, that'd make me an immature idiot.

Note to self...put emoticons in to show i'm not so serious.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I may go to the next HOBO. Should be fun. I'd like to play Espy and Tesh in at least a friendly set if they're going.

Tesh

Smash Hero
From what I heard, Espy won't be making it to this one, but I'll be there. You are talking about the one next week right? The next after that will be in september I think due to the circuit.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yeah, the one next week. But money's tight at the moment, so I have to think it over and decide if its worth the 7 hour trip for a tournament against some of the best players in the country, lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There will be TWO peaches there this time so it will be extra special. I'm gonna beat both of em. You may want to watch it live.

7 hour trip is harsh. I'm not even going to the next event because its 5-6 hours. hope u can make it though.

BSP

Smash Legend
Why is sonic music always so good?

edit: was there was sonic generations stuff at e3, aside from the city escape trailer?

Browny

Smash Hater
IM SO GLAD IM NOT A SONIC MAIN

I'll take every stereotype a Lucario main takes with it I DONT EVEN CARE **** THAT VIDEO

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
There will be TWO peaches there this time so it will be extra special. I'm gonna beat both of em. You may want to watch it live.
I know one of those Peaches, Dinah. Me and him have been playing on wifi for the longest time. It'd be nice to have an offline set with him for once.

7 hour trip is harsh. I'm not even going to the next event because its 5-6 hours. hope u can make it though.
Unless some freak incident happens, I'm heading down Saturday. Hope to see you then. $5 Sonic ditto MM?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh, actually meant "pro" peaches. I'm giving this other guy the benefit of the doubt tbh. I DO want to see you face Illmatic and Bio though. After all the beating I've taken from them, I just wanna see another Sonic deal with it (and maybe win). Espy doesn't count because I wasn't there when it happened.

Also, hell yea money match.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Oh, actually meant "pro" peaches. I'm giving this other guy the benefit of the doubt tbh.
Ouch lol. IIRC, Xyro said he had the makings to be a Top 5 Peach. But that was before Illmatic stepped out of the woodwork, so who knows how that opinion's changed.

I DO want to see you face Illmatic and Bio though. After all the beating I've taken from them, I just wanna see another Sonic deal with it (and maybe win).
I don't have much luck with Peach; the tournament I went to in Kansas, I got knocked out of winners first round by a Melee Peach player. But that was a while back so who knows now.

Also, hell yea money match.
Neat.

Top Bottom