• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Go Jigglypuff, she needs some results.

That's what I plan to do tomorrow at my local, lol. If a :sonic:/:jigglypuff: gets top 3 that'll be a head-scratcher.
Umm, I went all Sonic and used falcon once. In gfs I had already ***** the snake in WFs so after I beat him games 1&2 we switched chars and he went sonic while I went snake.

I used puff in melee though, does that count?
Also won the marvel event with Cap/Deadpool/Sent team.

:phone:

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
i think if sonic got his Sonic battle break dance he'd have more range and power in his Fsmash but also more cool down, which would be a very bad thing if they were to dodge it. I think a better Fsmash would be if sonic charged a spin dash and just shot forward with it a bit, the move would come out fast be kinda strong and safe. Axe kick for his Dair would be simply amazing imo. I could imagine a spin dash footstool into Dair axe kick spike would definitely give sonic a KO setup offstage. Ring toss i feel could be good idea for a side-B if it worked like Yoshi's egg toss combined with a HA follow up. If not then I'd say just make him use a chargeable sonic boost it could go faster then spin dash but be weaker and not be able to turn around almost like ike's side-b. I also with they could balance out Final smashes more. Like cut down sonic's from 18 second to 9, that or reduce the amount of knockback you build up each hit.

I'll just make a list of moves i think if they were to make a smash 4 that sonic's moves could be changed too.

Up-b= spring
side-b= sonic boost
neutral-b=HA
down-b= spin dash

Fsmash=sonic spin and shoots outward a little quickly
Dsmash=just make his down-taunt an attack
Usmash=sonic battle back flip kick

Fair=the same
Dair=axe kick
Neutral=the same
Bair=the same
Uair= the same

jabs and tilts and grabs stay the same

Tesh

Smash Hero
i think if sonic got his Sonic battle break dance he'd have more range and power in his Fsmash but also more cool down, which would be a very bad thing if they were to dodge it. I think a better Fsmash would be if sonic charged a spin dash and just shot forward with it a bit, the move would come out fast be kinda strong and safe. Axe kick for his Dair would be simply amazing imo. I could imagine a spin dash footstool into Dair axe kick spike would definitely give sonic a KO setup offstage. Ring toss i feel could be good idea for a side-B if it worked like Yoshi's egg toss combined with a HA follow up. If not then I'd say just make him use a chargeable sonic boost it could go faster then spin dash but be weaker and not be able to turn around almost like ike's side-b. I also with they could balance out Final smashes more. Like cut down sonic's from 18 second to 9, that or reduce the amount of knockback you build up each hit.

I'll just make a list of moves i think if they were to make a smash 4 that sonic's moves could be changed too.

Up-b= spring
side-b= sonic boost
neutral-b=HA
down-b= spin dash

Fsmash=sonic spin and shoots outward a little quickly
Dsmash=just make his down-taunt an attack
Usmash=sonic battle back flip kick

Fair=the same
Dair=axe kick
Neutral=the same
Bair=the same
Uair= the same

jabs and tilts and grabs stay the same
I honestly hate homing attack. I guess from a competitive standpoint, its hard to make it function the way it does in a single player game while still being useful to attack. Its basically just nair anyway.

No love for the dive attack dair? Or would it be a dive attack that spikes like toon link/zss?

I can't help but feel like Sonic should have a windbox attached to some of hit attacks (or even his running animation, wouldn't that be cool?). If he can run that fast, he should have having some noticeable effect on the wind around him. Perhaps it could be represented in another way (opponents take 1% damage if you run past them).

Also make Mario less bad next time. Sonic vs Mario oughta be a totally badass 50:50 matchup. Or at least make Mario as good as Falcon.

Browny

Smash Hater
>__________<

well that narrows it down a bit lol... I still have no idea who youre talking about though, least of all why you would know me...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
So I think we should have a Sonic game speedrun thread and revive the interview thread, thoughts?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'd do a speedrun if my Sonic Mega Collection disc didn't go kaput on me. And I really don't want to buy the games on the Virtual Console.

Kupo Rose

That would be pretty cool if we had a speedrun thread. The interview topic, I'm not sure since didn't we interview almost everyone?
Come to think of it, DA1OS would probably fill all the top spots lol. And yeah, I guess we kinda did interview nearly everyone.

I'd do a speedrun if my Sonic Mega Collection disc didn't go kaput on me. And I really don't want to buy the games on the Virtual Console.
Use an emulator?

I'd speedrun sa2b story mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1lYcuz9mk

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A topic concerning speed run competitions between the lot of us.
Sounds awesome. :>

Kupo Rose

I sort of suck at doing speedruns. The fastest speedrun I can do is on Emerald Hill Zone Act 1...
I still can't complete City Escape under 2 minutes <.<

A topic concerning speed run competitions between the lot of us.
Sounds awesome. :>
Fantastic :D I'll go make one
maybe later, when I'm not tired >.<

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pretty sure the US military bored him to death. Its been almost 10 years.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My prayers for Kupo and Chis, since Al Qaeda issued a threat a week ago saying that if bin Laden was caught or killed, they'd unleash hell, starting in London.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
like bin laden dying matters. this crap is so stupid.
... What?

I mean, I never cared for politics either, but... Wasn't that the same guy who was behind the terrorist attacks almost ten years ago which sparked a war and cause many deaths?

I mean, I'm just saying it's nice, but that's me... I'm sure the people who were affected by it more; like having relatives in the plan/towers/pentagon/whatnot must be having a party out there...

Just Saiyan.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, bam thats kind of a douchy thhing to say. why dont you go to NYC and tell somebody whos husband died in the twin towers that the man responsible being found and brought to justice doesnt matter. you of all people i would expect to think of others before just yourself.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
What has been done... CANNOT be un-done.

As for the speedrun thread... I might participate, haven't played SA2B, Sonic Unleashed, Or Colors in awhile.

infomon

Smash Scientist
yea, bam thats kind of a douchy thhing to say. why dont you go to NYC and tell somebody whos husband died in the twin towers that the man responsible being found and brought to justice doesnt matter. you of all people i would expect to think of others before just yourself.
idk I think there's a reasonable question here regarding pacifism, justice without killing, and the possible ramifications of killing an incensed terrorist group's hero. This bloodthirsty idea of "justice == revenge" disgusts me. He commit horrible acts and so he should be prevented from doing it ever again. But killing him might just inspire (and.. legitimize? in their eyes) the use of more violence in retaliation.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pretty sure walking on eggshells when dealing with violent religious extremists won't work. Alot of people are likely relieved to see he is reported dead, but it would have been more valuable to capture him. I don't think his followers would be too happy about that either.

Top Bottom