• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What has been done... CANNOT be un-done.

As for the speedrun thread... I might participate, haven't played SA2B, Sonic Unleashed, Or Colors in awhile.
Why does Dash only have shoes on her hind legs?
What injustice.

idk I think there's a reasonable question here regarding pacifism, justice without killing, and the possible ramifications of killing an incensed terrorist group's hero. This bloodthirsty idea of "justice == revenge" disgusts me. He commit horrible acts and so he should be prevented from doing it ever again. But killing him might just inspire (and.. legitimize? in their eyes) the use of more violence in retaliation.
Kinda this, more or less.
To be honest, I'm incredibly indifferent towards the news. As a matter of fact, I'm more anxious than I am relieved about it because of how they will react to the news.

Not that I'm much of either to begin with, though.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
My prayers for Kupo and Chis, since Al Qaeda issued a threat a week ago saying that if bin Laden was caught or killed, they'd unleash hell, starting in London.
So **** me, right? :)

Well congrats, only took you 10 years of looking in mountains when everyone including Bin Laden himself knew you were so he blatantly wasn't going to hide in them. I dunno the manner in which he died, just that he was in a mansion. Killing him was a dumb move though. Probably safer than extraditing him to the US, but the chance of interrogating him is now gone. I guess he wouldn't go quietly though, not that he deserves any less then what he got.

This coupled with the prison breakout of the 500 people in Afghanistan including Al Queda members last week is a bit worrying.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shoes don't work on ponies?
Zajice, you're delirious.

Suited for Success proves you wrong.

Oh, and this too:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
First thing that came to mind was "why is Fluttershy so happy in that picture? It looks OOC"

Then I noticed it was pink.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well those shoes don't have an area for toes like in the Sonic picture when ponies don't have toes.

That sentence is hard to word...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What about Pinkie Pie's tuxedo get up?
I clearly see a space for toes in those.

Life

Smash Hero
/HOPE3 confirmed. I get two chances to work my Sonic in a little over a month. (and a certain ravenous container is arriving for Melee!!)

It's almost like we have an actual smash scene. *cries*

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yo guys, I hit someone out of a spotdodge with the weakest hit of nair and they DI'd down. It combo'd into Fsmash at kill percents.

I should get a medal.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey guys, this has been bothering me since I first saw the Sonic Generations Modern Sonic gameplay for GHZ, and a friend of mine doesn't buy it himself, but:

I swear the music picks up in pace when Sonic is running while in his boost.
Am I the only one who hears it?

It sounds like the guitar and the drums get faster when he's in boost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuj-6T_ymqg

Trent

Smash Champion
I noticed this the second I first saw him boost. The tempo does not speed up. However, other instruments that were quieter before become louder, including the drums.

EDIT- I just listened to it again. The guitar goes from playing 16th notes to 32nd notes, or something. It just sounds like it's going faster, but he's just playing more notes in the same time frame.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So they just made the sounds more profound?
That's still raw as hell.

Just hearing it made me feel like he was moving faster, ignoring the obvious, of course.

I need this OST inside my ears the moment it gets released.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Eh, ever since I heard Tee Lopes's take on the Green Hill Zone theme, nothing else has been comparable to me. :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just gave it a listen.
Very impressive. One of the best GHZ remixes I've ever heard.

...but the Generations one sounds better to me.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Y'know, I think I know why it's a 360/PS3 exclusive game for now.

Fan requests and potential downloadable content for brand new levels if needed be. Say for example, we don't get Death Egg from Sonic & Knuckles in the initial release. Voila. Modern and classic stages of Death Egg ftw. Sonic Unleashed's extra levels was pretty darn sweet challenges to me.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I just gave it a listen.
Very impressive. One of the best GHZ remixes I've ever heard.

...but the Generations one sounds better to me.
Different strokes for different blokes, really.

But I checked Tee Lopes's channel again just now and saw his new Angel Island Zone remix. THAT could work for a Modern Sonic level if AIZ is in, holy wow.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Y'know, I think I know why it's a 360/PS3 exclusive game for now.

Fan requests and potential downloadable content for brand new levels if needed be. Say for example, we don't get Death Egg from Sonic & Knuckles in the initial release. Voila. Modern and classic stages of Death Egg ftw. Sonic Unleashed's extra levels was pretty darn sweet challenges to me.
I never knew of new levels in Sonic Unleashed... I mostly stopped playing it cause of the game freezing on me whenever I tried feeding Chip something, which got annoying cause I always forgot about it while playing to beat old records and failing numerous times only to eventually beat my record and proceed to eat Random Food which results in the game freezing if Chip was given something.

And the way I am (Even if they're Video Game creatures) I always think of them being alive and needing to eat, It's just my mindset.
For where it originated from it was Pokemon, Instead of using Potions I literally had hundreds of Berries and food related items that'd heal their HP/Statuses to make sure they'd never starve to death.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Not really related to much of anything, but for the past 10 weeks or so, I've been working on a game.
We released on Tuesday night, but I'm still adding features and tweaks to it.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/TeamSwag4725/gtl-the-shores-of-jersey
(Jersey Shore parody RPG)

[collapse=baww]
I made almost all the graphics, coded a good portion of, and made 2/3 of the music, including the chiptune what is love/sandstorm loops lol. I don't take responsibility for the dialogue content or level design though.

soooo tired.
[/collapse]

i'll definitely be taking feedback and stuff lol. I'm probably not going to touch it again after this week.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I learned today that obtaining information through torture, going into another country and killing an unarmed man without trail is called justice and not revenge.

:ohwell:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Before : "lol, what the **** is wrong with ya'll, you spent 10 years trying to find and kill one man, get the lead out."

After: "Jesus Christ, why did you kill him, that's not social integrity at all, no one deserves to have his life taken away, and even then, whoop-de-doo, you found one guy, you've got a dozen more to find, get going."

Good ****ing lord.

Top Bottom