• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh, that actually looks really useful :3 Although, not too sure how much better that is than screech stop.
Lets find Kinzer and beg him to test it for us. Though its obviously not "really" useful as you said. Its like TSUCBA. There is only 1 legal stage that has ladders. Pictochat, and its only for like 10 seconds. If you look at the Snake part of the video, he clearly does an FTilt directly out of his running animation with maybe 1 or 2 frames to grab and let go of the ladder. I would guess its alot faster (10+ frames) than screech stopping and at least a little faster than shield stopping. Obviously it just looks super beast with Snake cuz his tilts are gay.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So I'm convinced Fire Emblem is one of, if not the, greatest VG franchise in history.

If Nintendo unveils an FE12 at E3, I'll go nuts.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So SSB4 rumors...

If Sonic doesn't make it in, I think I'll main the coolest pokemon, or ray man ( I like megaman, but everyone is gonna be maining megaman). If the Sonic franchise goes deeper into smash, I'll probably stay maining Sonic and 2nd Tails/ Knuckles/Metaknight.

Hopes and dreams?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
What rumors?

Sonic single-handedly brought in a lot of revenue for Smash the minute he was confirmed for the game, so from a business standpoint, it would be a step backward to take him out from the next game. On the other hand, this is a game meant to put first-party characters in the ring to fight; continuously putting in Sonic + anyone in the franchise would effectively just make it "Super Smash bros. + Sonic."

But money is the greatest thing on Earth at the moment, so Sonic will likely stay. And if anyone gets in, it'll be the 2nd most popular character in the franchise (who the **** is Tails?), and that's it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Blaze is....newtails. Why would she be in as more than an assist trophy?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Go Jigglypuff, she needs some results.

That's what I plan to do tomorrow at my local, lol. If a :sonic:/:jigglypuff: gets top 3 that'll be a head-scratcher.

Tesh

Smash Hero
They should wait til 2014 then start handing out useless pieces of information that no one cares about like "omg mario is gonna be in this one too, bet u didnt know that!"

Tesh

Smash Hero
They need to just put Shadow in. Then they can put in all those random hedgehogs in as alternate costumes, like they did for Daisy.

BSP

Smash Legend
Link is pretty close to being ok right now

If only he didn't fall like a rock and have arguably the worst Up B. He's just too easy to kill offstage >_<

And his boomerang needs to return to a normal boomerang. Pushing/Pulling really isn't that useful vs. smart people

Tesh

Smash Hero
You can't even jump in Zelda games except at specific times. Its not wonder he sucks at recovering. His up B should have been chargeable in the air at least.

Twilight Princess is done right? Thats the only game he has the gale boomerang in (and its not completely useless).

Mario is booty. Only way I could see him being better than he is now, is if they add a bunch of those super mario galaxy powers (which would be kinda wierd eh?). Cloud Mario would actually have a pretty interesting recovery and edgeguarding.

Also the sonic tornado from sonic heroes needs to be sonic's new dsmash. that would be badass.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Like I said a few months back, D-air = Sonic Battle Axe Kick, Side B = Sonic Battle Ring Toss -> instant homing attack/Light Dash, and F-smash = Sonic Battle Breakdance Attack. Would make me satisfied.

And lol Facebook chat last night.

-> for the brawl tournament coming up, make sure we're using the unity ruleset

-> We are

-> Let people know to bring brawl setups I didn't know so many brawl players would be interested.

-> Unity ruleset doesn't have Norfair, making me lose out on a stage to time out on. Sadface.

-> great, that sitll leaves...just about every state still.

-> B-B-But, I can time out by JUMPING here!!! D:

-> I really like Norfair

-> Lol time me out on Norfair Josh.

-> Consider it done.

-> gay.

Tesh

Smash Hero
real men time out on pokemon stadium 2

also i've grown quite attached to sonic's "GO" punch. I just wish he could slide with it like Pit can with his Fsmash. But I guess then he wouldn't be able to stutter step.

Top Bottom