• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i was being 110% serious it does look like its from golden sun

also people on SRK think im ****ed up for assuming el fuerte and blanka will be my favorite match ups

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's obvious that Kinzer's never seen Platinum gameplay at all.
Or even Platinum herself.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm?

Y'all makin' assumptions now?

I just wanted an excuse to use that imagemacro. I found it funny, and somewhat appropriate. :X

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The detail work on that statue is STUPID good.
If there were only a Blaze one...

*sigh*

Savon

Smash Ace
I decided to actually spend some money for once and I got these awesome headphones at the mall today

Not only do I have a nice new pair of headphones for home/traveling, but the sound quality is amazing. Even more, they are sound canceling too. I now officially have a legit reason to ignore all of the people in my household.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I feel like this is something I should own.

Not that I really play Wii or video games anymore, but ya know.

Actually, I got Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing for Christmas. It's been out a long while, but I was never motivated to go out and buy it for myself. It's actually really legit. I love that they included the Chu Chu Pilots.

Also, **** Microsoft for buying out Rare. I got the Wii version, so no Banjo-Kazooie for me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
The gayest thing just happened to me on Pictochat. I got grabbed by Olimar and and during the upthrow the pikmin gets hit by one of those giant missles. He goes flying to the top of the screen while holding me, then he throws me. WTF BRAWL!?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Don't have, can probably recreate it as I can consistently do similar things on Ice anyway. Crazy thing was that it was yellow, not red. So how did it even survive a 25 damage explosion.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
hey guys i am a new sonic main my friend told me to go on here his name is slush
Welcome to SWF darksonicbase! We're working on a guide at the moment, even though it's still sketchy it may b of interest to you and if you have any questions feel free to ask. And remember if you're looking for something we have an index thread which may be of assistance to you. Hope you see you around!

Also I completed Sonic Colours a few days ago. The script is awful. I like how they didn't include concept artwork or a way to listen to the games music. Yet put in a movie player so you can experience all those cringe worthy moments all over again.

It’s a good game, but not the messiah that everyone was making it out to be. Almost like Sonic hasn't had a good game for the past ten years because he has.

Music was good, stages where well thought out and the final boss was great.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Chis obviously doesn't appreciate Sonic's amazing new douchebag personality.

Also, Darksonicbase, you talking about that Yoshi main?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Chis is not a racist.

THIS EGG NOG IS DAYUM GOOD

KYLE GET OVER HERE SO I CAN WHUP DAT @$$ IN BB

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
stayin home brah gotta sleep for work tonight. But Ive won the (small) majority of the matches the last 3 days we played so I dont know what youre talking about.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: YOU MEAN THE LAST DAY (1, SINGLE, AKA YESTERDAY)

IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH

STAY LITCHI FREE LING ALL DAY MY N1G LOL

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Nah. If brawl was worked on any longer, sakurai woulda added sneezing. Charging up a smash attack- ACHOO- *punished*.
Although if he worked on it any longer he may have made metaknight even more bannable, but the bbr till wouldn't realize it because it'd still be 90% *******es

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Not that I really play Wii or video games anymore, but ya know.

Actually, I got Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing for Christmas. It's been out a long while, but I was never motivated to go out and buy it for myself. It's actually really legit. I love that they included the Chu Chu Pilots.

Also, **** Microsoft for buying out Rare. I got the Wii version, so no Banjo-Kazooie for me.

OMG YOU GOT ASR? Dude i love that game so much...i've been playing it for the past few days. I only use Sonic tho. I wanna play with mamma cammy. D:

The gayest thing just happened to me on Pictochat. I got grabbed by Olimar and and during the upthrow the pikmin gets hit by one of those giant missles. He goes flying to the top of the screen while holding me, then he throws me. WTF BRAWL!?
Yeah, im pretty sure you noticed by now. Olimar's throw still comes out even if you hit an obstacle on picto and you get the knockback of the obstacle plus the uthrow.

Also I completed Sonic Colours a few days ago. The script is awful. I like how they didn't include concept artwork or a way to listen to the games music. Yet put in a movie player so you can experience all those cringe worthy moments all over again.

It’s a good game, but not the messiah that everyone was making it out to be. Almost like Sonic hasn't had a good game for the past ten years because he has.

Music was good, stages where well thought out and the final boss was great.
I thought it was purddy good. The cutscenes were definitely a little step in the other direction. I agree with that last quote too, amazing stuff, and the voice actors are mazin.

Chis obviously doesn't appreciate Sonic's cool new personality.

Also, Darksonicbase, you talking about that Yoshi main?
fix'd.

That's what happens to *******es who take Olimar to Pictochat or don't ban it against him. :awesome:
Took oli to picto. More than once. Emerged victorious. Made sure not to get grabbed.

Top Bottom