• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
No more arms to wield that ****ing bloodedge and spit out broken combos a million miles per minute in BBCS1. So glad that Rags is getting nerfed in CS2. Not even that Ragna was that hard to beat if I camp super hard with ouroboros and punish jump ins with 214D>B. I just hate the character.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
How did you typo THAT hard?
I would like to see you write a pamphlet when you're tired, drunk, and doing frame data on the side too Espy.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

One more time on New Year's, then it's gonna be real dry afterwards. I can't let good Wine go to waste dammit, Mom got that one bottle especially for my 18th birthday!

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No.

I'm sober right now, and watching Mythbusters. (@#$% yes! Used to be Cash Cab on @ 5.)

Unfortunately it can't work like that all the time.

Life would be much more of a pleasure if it were the case.

I mean being drunk. Watching Mythbusters would just be a bonus.

:093:

Life

Smash Hero
So I beat Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

While I'm not gonna spoil the ending, it is obvious sequel-bait, just like its granddaddy Golden Sun 1.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: OH SNAP I HEAR MADD KIDS GETTIN ON DAT BRAYZABROO

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HOLLA @ ME

I'M DA GOTDAYUM HAKKUMAN

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
So I beat Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

While I'm not gonna spoil the ending, it is obvious sequel-bait, just like its granddaddy Golden Sun 1.
playing thru it right now

not surprised this is one series i would blindly keep playing since the company does a great job with the series in general

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Well I finally cleared out all the snow from the driveway, so I'll probably be able to get out to the mall and get bbcs for the ps3 tomorrow. Spent an hour and a half practicing with this crazy good tager main I met in a player match.
1104 ranked matches.
He's won 86% of them.
Holy ****.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well I finally cleared out all the snow from the driveway, so I'll probably be able to get out to the mall and get bbcs for the ps3 tomorrow. Spent an hour and a half practicing with this crazy good tager main I met in a player match.
1104 ranked matches.
He's won 86% of them.
Holy ****.
That's really impressive. TAGER IS BEAST!!! :D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Pft. You just say that because you play a troll.

Ragna wasn't nerfed (badly). He was simply given different combo options and can't abuse the same BnB Belial Edge meter gain tactic over and over. In other words, harder to play without being a derp.

And hey, if he's lost both arms, he'll still fight you tooth and nail. I can still kick your ***. Literally.

Ragna vs. Hazama hypetalk get.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
It could be much, much worse...

[collapse="Kind of page stretches."]
[/collapse]
Run away yourself

only viable option in this situation since girl in question is just as horrid looking as the C4 itself

in fact i should be rejoicing in the fact that she is committing suicide to better the world

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that looks strikingly similar to a insignia from golden sun dark age o_O

that would make for a nice tattoo imo

Top Bottom