• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
- 1 Sonic shirt
- 1 Bowser shirt
- 1 DC shirt
- 1 Generic sweater
- Soul Calibur III
- $150 in cash
- A new lamp I needed to brighten my dim room.
- 1 Sonic Keyring
- A headphone set that needed to replace the crappy earbuds my iPod nano came with years and years ago that was already falling apart; nevermind the fact that didn't block out sound or keep it inside my ears.

Pretty good loot this time 'round. That's one good thing about having a big family at least. I want to have a job next year so I can give some <$25 presents too, I feel bad taking gifts now. It's usually clothes every year but clothes I end up wearing time and time again, and they look stylin' too.

Watch. That $150 is easily going to be spent on some freaking Touhou merchandise. I only have one stinky Reimu plushie, and I'm not quite as content as you'd think.

EASILY~!

I'm thinking, if I can find any, wall-scrolls or pillows. Or more plushies, that's fine too. I won't go overboard like Jerry though and get over 9,000 of each character. I couldn't even if I wanted to, they're way too damn expensive for that. Get one of each character I like maybe, and I'll settle for that. I should get a drawer, or some more shelves, I'm running out of storage space, and my closet cannot be appreciated.

No more Keyrings. I have two Sonic keyrings, and a house key. Sooner than not, it'll have a Reisen strap, and possibly keys to one of my parents' cars, if not my own because my step-dad may want to buy his own truck and give me his SUV.

That's going to be four to five attachments.

I'll take that over my mom's crappy car any day of the week though. I hate that car, it's small, it rides too low, it has no room to store things, or people (and Goggles knows exactly what I'm talking about), blindspots out the wazoo, that thing is a deathtrap and it's only good for its looks.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget. Merry Christmas to you all.

And to me~! HAHA~!! I'll find something special I know it~! <3

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just finished watching The Secret of NIMH. I haven't seen it since I was a child in elementary school.

It's SOO much better than I remembered! I can't believe how awesome it was!
Another great movie to add to my tiny movie collection. <3~

I'm rocking a Mrs. Brisby avatar after Christmas is over. Such a great character. One of the very few characters that I've actually connected with in a movie.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
- HD webcam w/ built-in mic
- Skullcandy headset
- 16GB iPod Nano
- HD camcorder

:stupidfox:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
kupo having woken up to to like 1 pound of chocolate in my hot chocolate this morning getting it as a gift is great too imo

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
-A much needed space heater
-Classic Controller Pro
-20 dollars
-132 dollars worth of clothes from Abercrombie that is required for me to wear when I'm working.
-A pair Chuck Taylors for work as well.
-Chocolate covered cherries

Yeah not a lot but I definitely needed the space heater.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

That's brilliant.

Espy needs to start giving out Espy awards!

Also, I beat Sonic 3D Blast at my Cousin's house.

Don't be fooled. There is no Super Sonic even if you get all the Chaos Emeralds. But there is extra content that you probably don't get otherwise.
There's another Eggman (or was it Robotnik?) boss after the final 3 Act zone. It's mainly endurance, and once you find the pattern it's not difficult.

Pretty okay game. Music's great. Actually, most of it was remixed into SA1, so if you like SA1's music, give 3D Blast's soundtrack a try. Platforming was sort of easy being that you could skip most of it by manipulation. Most challenging part is finding the flickies, and getting them back without taking much damage after you lose them. Did I mention it has some replay value?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
kupo having woken up to to like 1 pound of chocolate in my hot chocolate this morning getting it as a gift is great too imo
I don't have such a sweet tooth D:

Pretty okay game. Music's great. Actually, most of it was remixed into SA1, so if you like SA1's music, give 3D Blast's soundtrack a try. Platforming was sort of easy being that you could skip most of it by manipulation. Most challenging part is finding the flickies, and getting them back without taking much damage after you lose them. Did I mention it has some replay value?
I forgot which one.
But I remember one of the Sonic 3D songs was remixed into Twinkle Park.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
3D Blast was great.
You should listen to the Sega Saturn OST. It's just as good as the Genesis variant.

And you guys just now see the Espy reference?
C'mon guys, a quick Youtube search of "Espy" would fix that.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
- Sonic Hat
- Sonic Shirt
- Smell Good
- Sex
- Sex
- Almost a 3sum jus settled 4 double head :sonic:
- Food

& I wasn't even with the family yet

I'm currently stranded in Tally wit No1 ;-(

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I got:

A Sonic cap with KojinSagara stiched on the side. nice.
A kirby plushie. random, but awesome anyway.
A Dazzle DVD recorder plus.
A USB microphone for my labtop
A large waccom professional pen and tablet.
Some nice light coats, shirts and jeans.
And supposedly I'm being taken out to rework my wardrobe a bit. cool.
I also went and got me a few books on making comics, and for teaching myself japanese, which I am sorely out of practice now.

I need to get a new gamecube controller tho for brawl my silver crapped out on me during animeUSA's brawl tourney.

I also still need to find a way to boost my connection so I can play online with my PSN. any ideas anyone?!

Trent

Smash Champion
-Sonic Earmuffs
-New Sonic Hat
-4 Sonic pins to go with Sonic Hat
And, the best gift of all:

-Custom Made Sonic Hoodie

My mother went out and bought me a Blue hoodie and put a pic of Sonic from SA2 on it, and it looks 'effing amazing.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
I legit asked for nothing lol. And instead I got:
-BBCS limited tourney edition fight stick (for the xbox 360)
-Toad Plushie
-1600 Microsoft Points
-Naruto Shippuden UNS2
-the 49th volume of naruto (O_o wtf, why did my parents get me this? loool)
-A case for my Droid 2
-$50 worth of iTunes gift cards
-$30 gift card to Lids
-2 GB SD card for my wii/hacks
-$200+
-This sexy new pair of nike sneakers
-A ****load of hoodies
-Tickets to see any broadway or other theatre show of my choosing
And then the most shocking part.
My mom was trying to buy my dad a new 40 inch HDTV for xmas. However, Walmart sold out of just the tv itself and only had this bundle package that came with a PS3 with the price way jacked up. But the manager told her he'd give her the bundle package for the same price as just the TV. So guess what? We got a family ps3 now for free! =D going out and getting bbcs tomorrow and ordering a fight stick with the money i got today. Anyone up for some matches with my hazama?
Espy?
Kojin?
Kura-... Mr. The Bloodedge?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
me and shiri have been training with each other hardcore, but we havent put in the effort to play online in a couple weeks, Ill probably try to change that after this weekend.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ps3 controller isnt that bad from what i hear. Its the 360 one thats bad.

Believe it or not there might be a couple places locally that might have a stick for you wedge. I was surprised when my local Microcenter had 2 360 TE sticks in their gaming department.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I bought Sonic Colors for the DS today and am just now starting to play it.

I've only done the first two acts and the first Special Stage and I'm already in love.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ShatteredSound is my PSN, Wedge. Lemme know anytime.

Also. Sell me your 360 stick or some ****. I need one for when I make the switch to 360 so I can play with everyone in this damn province who uses 360 CS instead of the PS3 one. argh.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why is it so easy to troll people that main female characters? Must be chivalry.

Tenki

Smash Hero
- I got Sonic Colors Wii for Christmas.
My brother's the only one who's actually touched it so far haha.

- I sort of bought myself Noitu Love 2. It's really fun :v

- I also bought me and my brother Minecraft - but before it went Beta, so we get all updates for free :V

I seem to be in an indie game mode :V

- I got a bunch of thank-you chocolates and cards from students I TA'd this past semester. Since it was a thank-you + Christmas combo, I saved them for Christmas, which made it ++better :V

----------------

on a random note, if any of you didn't like Sonic 4's physics/level design, I've been on SEGA's Sonic 4 forums for a few months now partly because I was interested in their claim to be "taking feedback", so I wanted to see just how much they did, while taking notes on game design... sort of.

This is basically the conclusion of that:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?355096-Sonic-4-the-iPhone-did-it-physics-level-design-more

The best part is, I didn't even play Sonic 4 :troll:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, they normally don't show him with teeth if you actually look at a bunch of the recent work. They try to avoid that.

When they do show them, they usually don't show the lines that indicate each individual tooth.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Through further experimenting, the only thing we can do out of Sonic's down throw to tech is jab...we tested it for quite some time (even buffering it)...so jab and run folks. I also talked to espy about this at MLG. Zss' tech animation is just to long.
Espy, what'cu be tellin' 'em boi?

Zero Suit Boobies can UTilt, and that @#$% hurts. You don't have to lie to make Sonic look better. :X

You just not have to be stupid and not use D-Throw in the first place.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Kinzerthebrawler 3:23 am
I'm gonna gather frame-data.

Scourge093 3:23 am
lolframe***

Kinzerthebrawler 3:24 am
No
u
Can jus
Suck it
'Cause it's missing
From the God.
and I dun liek it,.
guide*

Scourge093 3:24 am
Why, did you mess it up before?
I thought yo-
LOL
MISSING FROM THE GOD

Yes.
My spelling.
Is terribad.

Scourge093 3:24 am
GOD NEEDS THAT FRAME DATA JOSE.
GO GET IT.
GET IT FOR GOD JOSE.

and I did in fact, mess it up. But I got this now.
And it's gonna be glorious.

Scourge093 3:25 am
CLAIM THAT FRAME DATA IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

Kinzerthebrawler 3:25 am
YEZS!
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Scourge093 3:25 am
AMEN BRUTHA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL HAIL THE HOLY FRAME DATA!

Top Bottom