• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Savon

Smash Ace
Good lord that was cheesy. I miss the VA from SA2B. This new Sonic makes me angry. I could not take his use of the word "clobber" seriously. I just kept thinking of the Thing from the Fantastic 4.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good lord that was cheesy. I miss the VA from SA2B. This new Sonic makes me angry. I could not take his use of the word "clobber" seriously. I just kept thinking of the Thing from the Fantastic 4.
Keep on drinking that haterade. I thought it was beautiful. It's one hell of a perfect 90s Sonic impression.

Life

Smash Hero
I like Sonic's new VA, but not the script they gave him. More cheesy than Cream the Rabbit's pet Chao.

I'm also stuck on a level, I think I know how to do it now but I can't bring myself to try my idea because if I fail I'll have nothing else to do (besides hang out here/FB, finish the asteroid coaster planet, and look up the solution).

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Chis obviously doesn't appreciate Sonic's amazing new douchebag personality.
I got that game for Chismas(lol). I played through about 3 planets today and I love it.
sosososososmuchfun.
I too appreciate the Sonic 'tude in this game. At least the writing is a little more clever and enjoyable than that of Unleashed. Unleashed? More like Unbearable!

Man, I should write for Sega.

Baldy McNosehair.

OMG YOU GOT ASR? Dude i love that game so much...i've been playing it for the past few days. I only use Sonic tho. I wanna play with mamma cammy. D:
Duuuude. At first I was like, "How can Sonic not have the fastest car". Then I was like, "Oh, fastest acceleration lolsnaking"

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Before I forget.

I'll be out all day tomorrow at a tournament.

Hopefully I'll tear some peeps a new one.

Then I start off the new year on a horrible note by drinking it easy.

It's all good though. I know I'll get a lot done in the new year.

I hope everybody else does too. Happy New Year.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
I should do this just in case I forget...

Happy going to Reimu's shrine and praying for a better year and getting Sonic in a higher position in the list for the up coming year and praying for all players to get better during the new year and put in 1500 yen in her donation box and when you leave the shrine you wait for the bus however there are no buses in Gensokyo so you ask Reimu's friend Yukari to summon a train but when she does summon a train you almost get hit by it then when you get home you end the new year by watching fireworks go off and seeing Eggman's sadface in the fireworks because Sonic destroyed one of Eggman's evil plots to take over the world and you just have a few drinks (assuming you are old enough...Kinzer >_>) to put yourself to sleep to end the old year then when you wake up at 6am you'll have 3 hours left to ride RTC Transit in Las Vegas for free day

AKA HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It's already 2011 in Japan, and SEGA's already set up a teaser site for Sonic 2011 games.

There's apparently five games being made for 2011:

Sonic 3DS

Another Mario & Sonic. This one is not a sports title.

The fabled Sonic Anniversary game. It's apparently going to feature stages from Sonic 1 to Sonic Adventure 2, and they're all going to be tweaked up and made into full fledged 3D stages.

There have been hints of a Sonic Adventure 3 being made.

And Sonic 4: Episode 2

Should be a fun year for Sonic, lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Longest run-on sentence ever.
Freaking. You and your tradition of making these wacky statements on special occasions.

and I told you, nothing good can come from combining the Touhou and Sonic franchises, it's either one or the other. :X

But whatever, I suppose I don't mind sharing the embarrassment.

In other news, I told you people 2011 would be a good year for Sonic. I'm calling it now just as I've been doing for a couple of months.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's already 2011 in Japan, and SEGA's already set up a teaser site for Sonic 2011 games.

There's apparently five games being made for 2011:

Sonic 3DS

Another Mario & Sonic. This one is not a sports title.

The fabled Sonic Anniversary game. It's apparently going to feature stages from Sonic 1 to Sonic Adventure 2, and they're all going to be tweaked up and made into full fledged 3D stages.

There have been hints of a Sonic Adventure 3 being made.

And Sonic 4: Episode 2

Should be a fun year for Sonic, lol
O_O!!!!!!

Mario & Sonic, not a sports title. I AM PINGED.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Kuraudo just makes me more and more disappointed in him.
Shuffle was legit.
I just wish that the multiplayer played out like the single player did, where you didn't have to do some random card battle every time you either moved over someone else's space or landed on the same one (I forget which it was), otherwise Sonic Shuffle was amazing.

I'm just more disappointed in the fact that they didn't take that game anywhere further or do more with it sequel-wise. :(

That and we've had enough Mario Party games, and Sonic's had his own party game. I could go for a true adventure now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wii version, eh?
I should get it soon to give it a try as well.

Oh, and the NBA Jam Wii remake? Absolute ****, especially if you're as hard an NBA Jam fanboy as I am.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You kidding me, Terios?

It's been out for quite some time.
And yeah, it's amazing, despite the motion controls, which are actually pretty awesome when you get into the game.

As for the game itself? It's BETTER than the old NBA Jams.
That's right. BETTER.

Top Bottom