• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL pocky, there's an easy solution.

You should actively try to meet people at tournaments from now on.
"Hey are you hugs? Hi I'm pocky D"

Because I actually am Attentive :)
No worries though, **** happens.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hahaha pocky you should calm down because no one is honsetly upset with you besides P but he doesnt count
LOL
yeah i knew you were jk cuz im a spammer but i am who i am and if we werent meant to be than ill keep spammin from the heart

pockyD

Smash Legend
hahaha pocky you should calm down because no one is honsetly upset with you besides P but he doesnt count
LOL
yeah i knew you were jk cuz im a spammer but i am who i am and if we werent meant to be than ill keep spammin from the heart
who knows though? if someone assumes i intentionally ignored them before (which i've pretty much only done to inui), they'll be less likely to try and talk to me again

maybe i'll try and give the overly friendly thing a whirl lol... but usually at smash tournaments, i'm tired because they start early // i had to drive, and i'm angry because i'm bad at smash

just makes for a very unhappy combo

and the thing is, i don't really mind what P thinks because if he legitimately finds me annoying, ok; i know i can come off that way... but 'ignoring' someone then finding out i did it 6 months later is pretty unsettling

yes, this is like peak insecure emo moment for me

SuperRad

Smash Master
hugs is hella friendly
i wasnt sure if he was going to be
because at nct2 he seemed kinda eh
then again i remember him sleeping after playing his pool

also pocky is pocky and i dont think there is any explanation that could possibly work besides that

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
maybe i'll try and give the overly friendly thing a whirl lol... but usually at smash tournaments, i'm tired because they start early // i had to drive, and i'm angry because i'm bad at smash
I played you in doubles. your ICs are legit imo

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
It's still funny how I didn't realize that that IC's was Pocky.

I was thinking to myself, "why is Joe teaming with this random?"

I'm so dumb.

HugS™

Smash Lord
SuperRad has a powerful mustache.

I would grow one if my lips weren't so supple...
Nah but really, Mustaches on biggish lips makes the guy look like a straight refugee. Fresh off the ****ing boat.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LMAO! So true.

Mustaches' are lame though (cept for Mango's). Goatees are waaaaaay better.

bbb

Smash Champion
lol pocky I forgot you were at ihop with us a few times, but you're a real chill guy

I miss Brandon, Phil and Brian already

Ray said I had a vampire nose, I'm still on the fence about the one

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
one time pockyd said he would house me. he parked his car and walked to his apartment and locked me out. i screamed for hours while knocking the door but to no avail, he was just not attentive enough

:p

demu351

Smash Apprentice
pocky is kool. he asked ME, a random bystander, for friendlies at a tourney when i was too afraid to ask other ppl. although im certain he doesnt remember it at all...

bbb

Smash Champion
being a high vampire would be so funny, cept lots of innocents would die on account of the munchies

oh well, **** em

RichBrown

Smash Master
I remember how I met Hugo: I was at the CSUN library browsing SWF, and he tapped me on the shoulder because he saw the "SWF Bowser", and he introduced himself XD

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
RichBrown said:
I remember how I met Hugo: I was at the CSUN library browsing SWF, and he tapped me on the shoulder because he saw the "SWF Bowser", and he introduced himself XD
haha if there were a movie made about Hugo, this needs to be closing scene. cept he needs to walk away, stop, and through you his mlg shirt right before the credits roll.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol, i remember how i met kouryuu

everytime i read his comments on youtube i was like, "who's this ******* trolling every good video of smash on youtube?"
KouryuuxFighter
then i went to a shuffle and cut and some nice guy tagged as mikael gave me peach advice and i beat thomasexy at my 4th tourney.

i later found out HE was kouryuu, but i never brought up how all his comments on youtube were stupid and usually said something on Pc's video like "PC you need to roll less" or "Cort's peach sucks!"

lol kouryuu<3

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
do you know how cool I was in the 2nd grade? I pronounced "mustache" moo-sta-chay.

*puts on stunna shades*

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i really want to get hm05 flash for the dark cave so i dont miss any trainers
but i was scared i didnt have 10 kinds of pokemon
i had 13
i have a mew to use as an HM slave
lewl

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LMAO! I made such noob comments on my kouryuuxfighter account. One of the reasons why I stopped using it LOL.

The way me and Connor met was ****.

Top Bottom