• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I caught a shiny raticate in one of my versions :\

I also caught pokerus...which I still have, since I left one of them in the pc...
Useless since I don't EV train for competitive play.

I once also got a shiny smoochum in my silver from the lady that gives you an egg.

JDM

Smash Champion
Lol tai isn't that the forum where /b/ goes to and all act like pokemon are real and ****?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
AR?! okay. can you also trade me a strong pokeman so I can just go through the Elite 4? I'm too lazy to train mine. >_>

JDM

Smash Champion
I sold my D/P because I quit battling competitivly.

My team was:
Starmie
Electrive/Heracross
Blissey
Bronzong
Tyranitar
Garchomp(before he went über tier)

I got 3rd at my local gamestop pokemon tourney. I would have done better if it was singles. They made it 2vs2 to make it shorter.

wisl

Smash Journeyman
1: Mango
2: Lucky
3: Fly Amanita
4: Zhu
5: Tofu
5: LuninSpectra
7: Kouryuu
7: Misfit Linkage 3000

1: Rocket The Bluebird (Mango + Lucky)
2: We're Made of Solid ****ing Gold (Kouryuu + Connor)
3: Tofu And P (Tofu + Neighborhood P)
4: Daaaamn Chris Daaaaamn (Phil + HomeMadeWaffles)

^can someone give me the characters for these? please

Celph

Smash Journeyman
1: Mango: Probably Falcon.
2: Lucky: Fox
3: Fly Amanita: Ice Climbers
4: Zhu: Falco, some Fox (at least once v HMW)
5: Tofu: Falco
5: LuninSpectra: Fox, may have used Falcon or Marth v Kouryuu
7: Kouryuu: Peach
7: Misfit Linkage: Doc (I'm pretty sure this is HomeMadeWaffles)

Mango and Lucky went a lot of characters in teams, I think double Fox was most common

Kouryuu and Connor were Peach and Fox

Tofu and P were Falco and Marth/Sheik

Phil + HMW were Fox and Doc

sidefx

Smash Champion
misfit linkage is phil i believe.. not 100% sure though..

cause i remember a while back brandon said he was gonna use the tag rufeo at one tournament, and i dunno if him and phil switched or not just to screw with people.. but yeah.

RichBrown

Smash Master
****, I had a **** Sapphire team, and then my 8 year old brother begged me for a long time to let him borrow my Emerald version, so I let him borrow it but told him to never trade away any pokemon to his friends w/o permission. I haven't played the game in a while, but I recently came across my Emerald version, and I wanted to play it again, and what do I discover? He reset the whole ****ing thing -_-

Thankfully most of my good pokemon and all the things I wanted were on my sapphire version. But still. Both my brothers have this strange desire to delete all my video game ****, it is one of the most frustrating experiences ever.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
****, I had a **** Sapphire team, and then my 8 year old brother begged me for a long time to let him borrow my Emerald version, so I let him borrow it but told him to never trade away any pokemon to his friends w/o permission. I haven't played the game in a while, but I recently came across my Emerald version, and I wanted to play it again, and what do I discover? He reset the whole ****ing thing -_-

Thankfully most of my good pokemon and all the things I wanted were on my sapphire version. But still. Both my brothers have this strange desire to delete all my video game ****, it is one of the most frustrating experiences ever.
my younger brother has reset every game that i have cared about that i let him play concurrently. he beat paper mario and the 1000 year door before i did, but i didnt want any spoilers. it got so bad that my mom stepped in and said he wasnt allowed to watch me play. all i would hear was 'CMON just let me tell you how to do it!' back when i was happily enjoying the first animal crossing, i saved his game and turned it off. hours later, i was traveling to another memory card (dont turn it off at this point) so he came in a nd raged and turned it off. i lost all my money, held items, and my characters face became 3 black holes for eyes and mouth. i could go on forever...

i think phil was rufio

LuCKy

Smash Master
my younger brother has reset every game that i have cared about that i let him play concurrently. he beat paper mario and the 1000 year door before i did, but i didnt want any spoilers. it got so bad that my mom stepped in and said he wasnt allowed to watch me play. all i would hear was 'CMON just let me tell you how to do it!' back when i was happily enjoying the first animal crossing, i saved his game and turned it off. hours later, i was traveling to another memory card (dont turn it off at this point) so he came in a nd raged and turned it off. i lost all my money, held items, and my characters face became 3 black holes for eyes and mouth. i could go on forever...

i think phil was rufio
i know ur pain leon

my nephews broke 2 gamecubes 1 ps2 broke my wii for a mont then it somehow came back to life. . . just to make me suffer brawl i guess lol they broke my original ds. . . who burys a ds? i mean wow

i dont wanna get into game save but dam i hate them when it comes to my games lol

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
they broke my original ds. . . who burys a ds? i mean wow
LOL WTF

Maybe they thought it was a time capsule of some sort...or maybe they thought it would grow into a DS tree, and then you could all profit from it...

XD

My little sister used to try to eat my pokemon cards when she was younger. She was not a baby, to clarify.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well no one should leave their memory cards in their gamecubes to begin with; even if no one intends to "steal" them, they are BY FAR the most likely thing to get "accidentally" taken

never had my card stolen (nor have I taken anyone else's... -_-)

Top Bottom