• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

joeplicate

Smash Master
1: Mango ($175.00) I like you. Everyone in norcal gives you **** and thinks you're super cocky, but I know what's up. Way to lose to fly, jerk, but you quit brawl after acing your pool, so that was pretty cool I guess.

2: Lucky ($50.00) Way to **** out on our contest. I swear I will destroy you and your curly auburn.

3: Fly Amanita ($25.00) Good stuff my man, how do you get better without even playing >__>

4: Zhu--I can't believe you called me "big norcal guy." Don't act like you didn't want that hug. Good seeing you.

5: Tofu--haha you guys ditched me. oh well, you're great like always

5: LuninSpectra--I got *****. You can beat my luigi with fox anyways @_@

7: Kouryuu--you look pretty badass with short hair and a little beard
7: Misfit Linkage 3000--brandon I love you, my proudest moment of the whole weekend was probably beating your falco in that friendly right before we left.
9: Replicate--I like playing smart. too bad for losing to kouryuu, oh well
9: Neighborhood P--sorry we didn't money match, you know I'm usually good for it. my homie
9: Connor--I hear you **** **** in teams. I'm jealous
9: Knives--WOW KNIVES! I'm pretty sure that old people getting back into melee is my favorite thing ever, everybody said that you *****, and I can see you do now. I want to see your *** at more tournaments! Show me how to fox right.
13: JTB--the beeziest. good stuff running brackets
13: Lovage--meatride isai more please. jk, good to see you.
17: BeamSwordMaster--who the **** are you
17: Dante Fox--you're pretty good for someone I've never heard of before. Good stuff
17: SDR--I love your disney music more than anything
17: DC--same as knives, man. you're good as ****
17: Sheridan--sorry for corneria hahah, it's too good in that matchup. sucks we had to play each other, but it's kind of inevitable in such a tight community. You're also a beast at frisbee with your advanced geometry.
25: Plan 9--you guys
25: Embrace the 12--805
25: Rina Chan--what P said
25: Rufeo--haha you really got kinda screwed this tournament. I love travelling with you man, too funny
25: Pocky--stop saying I carried you, fool! You had some random downsmashes that were clutch as ****. I swear you're really good, plus when you hold smashfests everybody goes! let's play more, my mannn

also for the whole weekend:
brendan is amazing amazing amazing
I ****ing love nick, good at frisbee and life and being funny

anyone who I forgot is really great/cool unless I don't know you, and in that case it would be brash of my to make character judgment

SuperRad

Smash Master
brash of my

you ****ing ****

edit: doing shoutouts by results is hella smart
i got entered as super rad brad which isn't surprising because when i say brian people think i say brad a lot.
im also at the bottom which means i get ignored because im not good and i dont deserve respect

i dont like how smashboards censors things and then you have to figure out what the person was trying to say
like above '****ing' is pretty obvious but **** could be so many things.

Charoo

Smash Champion
if u wanna bypass the censor thing just bold or italicize one of the char.

Ass

the more u know

HugS™

Smash Lord
I met Pocky D at Axis and I thought it'd be cool, you know...
Meeting someone from the EC that i've heard of through the boards.

I said something along the lines of "Oh hey man, you're pocky? How are you doing man, i'm HugS"
I straight got the manacloud treatment. Angry looking stare, no attempt at a handshake, immediately turns to Plank, and walks away. I have made no effort to socialize with him again.

I hope it was just a bad moment, and you don't normally act that way.
And no, it doesn't mean that much to me, I just have elephant memory.
And it was the topic of the last few pages.

festizzio

Smash Champion
nobody offends hugo and gets away with it

hugo's like that white lotus priest in that story from kill bill 2 and pocky's like the guy that didn't return the nod one day in the street

he's gonna kill your family

pockyD

Smash Legend
I met Pocky D at Axis and I thought it'd be cool, you know...
Meeting someone from the EC that i've heard of through the boards.

I said something along the lines of "Oh hey man, you're pocky? How are you doing man, i'm HugS"
I straight got the manacloud treatment. Angry looking stare, no attempt at a handshake, immediately turns to Plank, and walks away. I have made no effort to socialize with him again.

I hope it was just a bad moment, and you don't normally act that way.
And no, it doesn't mean that much to me, I just have elephant memory.
And it was the topic of the last few pages.
i don't remember this at all... it's possible/probable that i didn't even notice you talking to me... i don't even remember seeing you at axis, period

anyone around here knows that i will talk to anyone that talks to me... often even too much =\

also, we had met before, at pound3 -_-... i was in scar's entourage for that 'famous' pools game... lol

anyway, sorry if i gave you the wrong impression

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Pocky was also from EC?

ughh.. Scar entourage... I don't like that guy.

festizzio

Smash Champion
yeah yeah yeah

swiftbass said he was and also

swiftbass sends his regards pocky, dunno if i remembered to say that or not

pockyD

Smash Legend
ughh.. Scar entourage... I don't like that guy.
i'm liking him less and less as his internet persona overtakes my in-person contact with him in my mind

but he was in my crew, and we were friends at the time... he's become bitter and egotistical though :(

Naota21t

Smash Champion
pocky isn't a mean person irl.

he's just really blunt. and he's not really a **** to anyone he just meets, unless its choknator

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
He seemed pretty chill to me, even though I didn't really talk to him lol.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't feel bad for being annoying, but i do feel bad if i ignored anyone :(

sorry again

this is really bothering me, because right now, people are telling me of other times i ignored them, and i don't remember any of them at all

i guess i'm just really really inattentive

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
pocky, I think it's understandable. you're probably so tall that when you look straight forward you don't see anyone besides Joe. >_>

killer tofu

Smash Lord
i don't feel bad for being annoying, but i do feel bad if i ignored anyone :(

sorry again

this is really bothering me, because right now, people are telling me of other times i ignored them, and i don't remember any of them at all

i guess i'm just really really inattentive
Now that you mention it

i tried asking you for friendlies twice

once at the tourney and once at the super bowl thing

and i got nothing both times

WE GOT BEEF OR WHAT?

pockyD

Smash Legend
TGL do you remember when i cold shouldered you at wcsl haha

that's one i actually do remember

i hope you weren't offended because i meant it as a joke, and iirc i went back and 'explained' it right after, but if not, i'm sorry! i was just being unnecessarily hateful because you spent the 2 weeks before it egging choknater on as he posted 200x a day

tofu, i don't remember you talking to me t.t... holy **** what is wrong with me

i need to carry around an airhorn so people can grab it and blow it in my ear when they have something to say

Naota21t

Smash Champion
catch the blast of a hype verse
My glock bursts, leave in a hearse, I did worse
I come rough, tough like an elephant tusk
Ya head rush, fly like Egyptian musk

Top Bottom