• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Brawl Results

1. M2K
2. DEHF
3. Tyrant
4. Havok
5. BarDulL
5. SK92
7. Hall
7. ??

Tournament ended at around 6:15 am.

By far one of the worst tournaments ever.

JDM

Smash Champion
6:15? I should have woken up and drive back to the venue to watch grand finals.

Power outages suck.

clowsui

Smash Legend
who did bardull play in bracket o_O?

kinda surprised he got 5th...as well as sk92 (overrated falcos ftl)

oh well larry lurrrrr gettin' 2nd is great =D

what happened to mikehaze >(

where were fiction/sean!?

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
fiction lost to m2k + bardull
haze lost to m2k + fly
dsf lost to tkd + fly

not sure why you would put sean in that group (dont get me wrong hes ****)

my last scsa for sure :/ i hope everyone drove back safe especially palmdale, sd, norcal, and vegas as they also had to drive 2+ hours after a longass day

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
wow 80 melee entrants
good **** pnoy and kfc
and d4dy is **** i got lucky in pools against him at mango juice i told romeo about him and he just laughed

Razor

Smash Journeyman
mango 3-0'ed m2k with falco????????? daaayyummm.

zhu, did you get to play m2k in tourny or was it just a split?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Shiz got 3-0ed by hbox in grand finals. Zhu do you know if any matches were recorded or did you record any? I want to see the grand finals.
Grand / Loser's Finals didn't happen. HMW has me vs m2k, mango vs m2k (winner's finals) and a bunch of other sets. I recorded a lot of the later sets because HMW had to leave.

You guys are in for a treat. =D

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait to see blog entries about this tournament...:/

I'm also guessing loser's bracket took up a lot of the time, too. Well, good job to the people that played, and congrats to the winners.

P.S.
I wanted to call some of you guys, but you guys were busy with matches or somewhere not in BoA's area every time I called. D: And Oats, did you ever play against IshnoShine or was there no time for MM's?

HugS™

Smash Lord
What happened?
Lol, the rule said there's no splitting for first.

They split for 2nd and 3rd. M2k really just didn't want to play after what mango did to him.

I got home around 8:30 am.
I started my first non-pools singles match at roughly 1:15 am...
God ****...

mio

Smash Ace
Nezumi said:
"THERE WILL BE NO SPLITTING OF PLACES. ALL MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED OUT ACCORDINGLY. (aka, no splitting for first)."
Actually, the rule says that there will be no splitting of places and ALL matches must be played out (period). It never states that the grand finals is the only match that must be played out. It says "aka" to give an example of the rule (no splitting for first), but it doesn't specify that this is the only match where splitting places is prohibited. So basically they allowed their own rules to be broken.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Seriously. M2K wanted to concentrate on Brawl since he was nearing the finals and had a better chance at getting first than Melee.

I concentrate on SFIV and neglect Melee and then I get ***** in tournament.... again. What to do? =\

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
**** IT!!!! I got 4th for both melee doubles and singles I want top 3!!!!!!@111

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
This tourney had its up and downs. Moooooostly downs. Anyway, shoutouts.

Sheridan: I like my hat way too much to bet it in a MM.
Grila: We need to practice our teams matches for Genesis. It's too bad we didn't enter doubles at this lol
Ekoli: How you gonna say anything about how I did against M2K when you got JV 5 stocked XD
TAI: GGs, that may be the last time I play you for a while since you're going back to Arizona for Devastation soon D=
Ghad: We both sportin' those painted controllers now. We should swap our top/bottom shell.
Mike: You got there so late but at least you avoided having to sit there during the stupid power outage.
Gsub: I think I'm finally learning that Jiggs match-up =D
Jayson: We gotta do our MM some other time
Connor: That line in the morning was like a sign of things to come >_<
Zhu: Man, I was really looking forward to you vs M2K D=
Mango: If the Magic were good at basketball like you are good at Melee, they would actually have a chance against the lakers.
HugS: I wish the tourney had ran fast so I could've played you after you were done with Brawl
Kurohito: Thanks so much for the Shell, it looks so good and it feels so nice.
SENG: Oh, so you're seng. My bad lol
Boback: Thanks for golding Genesis pre-registration
Norcal and other who came a long way: It was nice to see you all and I feel bad for you guys.
Everyone else: GGs and it was nice seeing you all
Anyone I'm forgetting: Sorry =(

Top Bottom