• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

.AC.

Smash Lord
does anyone know if there is going to be any kind of live stream?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
^^
Sup PB&J.

LoL, that suuuucks about the venue! Good thing I wasn't able to go. :lick:

Seriously though, hope everything works out alright...

strawhats

Smash Master
like he said, i guess they will be able to play, but the tourney isn't gonn a finish early, unless someone fixes the breaker. Being limited to 4 tvs sucks.

goodkid

Smash Lord
oh wow, no power. There are probably around 100+ people there. I'm sure everyone is pissed, but i hope it goes well. Did they start doubles yet?

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
Last time I talked to BoA, he said they were finishing Pools (which was around 8ish). I'm guessing they should be starting amateur bracket soon or now.

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
So right now doubles bracket is going on and they are definitely now in the amateur bracket in Brawl singles. As for Melee, they're in brackets also.

Oh and at the moment, M2K and Mango are playing. Basically all the good peoples are playing. =]

emerican

Smash Ace
im gonna have to burn my cloths after this event..

god ****, never experienced such man-filth... ****in brawl noobs broke the cardinal rule: Deodorant

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
The power is fine now.

But sadly no one brought equipment for live stream, hence the decision of bugging people on the phone. <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Finally that was so anti-climatic..

results should be up in the morning...

going to sleep now lol

JDM

Smash Champion
The tourney isnt going to finish until 3am imo.

Shoutouts tomorrow. Time to sleep.

D

Deleted member

early shoutouts:

embracethe12: Sorry about my teams performance. In friendlies I did ok but in tournaments I get way too nervous and ****ed up way too much.

pat: play later some time :)

theBOSS: love seeing your flowing mewtwo, let's money match at a later tourney

Kira: Thanks for the money match, I feel that I learn a lot each time I face you

KFC: really fun set we played. In a tiny room full of sweaty guys who get their peanut butter smell man-sweat on you this was the best part of the night for me. You have a lot of talent in this game. I really feel that I got consistently lucky

Festizzio: sorry for getting in your way all the time

more to come later, too tireddd

Top Bottom