• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

PB&J

Smash Hero
if m2k doesnt play melee for a week he always tells me he is going to get ***** and wins..2 funny

how about practice tonight for we can get a t least a decent set to watch against mango and not him ****** u and u giving up in grand finals

Kira-

Smash Champion
im gonna get ***** :[ no Melee here (at MD) I guess I'll have to practice when i get to DSF's tonight
Hey M2K let's money match

why was dsf banned in the first place? seems like he always get s banned from smash tourneys =/

first ken and now this
LOL dude he's hosting these things, he stayed out to let other people compete. whether it was to get more people to come or to let other people compete for first it was a kind gesture imo

strawhats

Smash Master
why is it that m2k and ss can never face each other? For some strange reason fate has made it that we won't see those two fight it out until Genesis. Then again there's always June 6.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
yes iono if ima have time for singles but for sure ima stay for doubles
that is if i get a partner prior to

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
lmfaaaaaaooooooo
ill try to leave 20min early to make it for you joey

ive been playing lil england before work this week
its wierd warming up before a tourny without adam or luigi

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
Since I'm housing norcal I feel obligated to come to this and supervise the boback from doing the boback. So does anyone wanna team with a rusty me?

EDIT: Not Fabian

QED

Smash Apprentice
May be a dumb question but... are there friendlies allowed?
I'm pretty new to the game and paying 15 bucks for two very short matches... may not be worth it.
Can I just pay for the venue?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
hey i want to mm fabsters and tofu again :) how does that sound?

whare's everyone playing tonight? GET AT ME

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Anyone around or inbetween Pomona and El Monte need a ride to this? I have room for 1 more

Top Bottom