• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Double Peach is actually a good team if you know what you're doing.

Bone + Edrees made it out of two rounds of team pools and into the bracket at Pound 3. That's legit.

I think they lost to Drephen + J.Bushman. I forgot the other team though.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i think they lost to xif and green mario after bushman/drew

and macd i always got top 3 at team tournies wtf lol
w/e i just wanted to go double peach

i can always **** with boss in teams

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Some new rules have been added and are posted, please everyone take a look.

Also, for those who are not pre-registered on allisbrawl, we have a couple of
money-saver deals.

1. for every player you bring whom has never attended a tournament before, you will receive $1 off of entry (up to (5) maximum). So bring friends! We want the melee and brawl community to grow! Save money while building up the community!
**players must have NEVER attended a prior tournament. When signing up have them give your name in order for you to receive the discount.**

2. If you bring a full setup by 11am, you will receive $5 off entry. MUST BE BY 11AM, WE WANT TO START THINGS ON TIME AND GET THINGS GOING QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. Players are still encouraged to bring setups even after 11, but will not receive the $5 discount. Setups= faster tournament, more friendlies, more fun!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i think they lost to xif and green mario after bushman/drew

and macd i always got top 3 at team tournies wtf lol
w/e i just wanted to go double peach

i can always **** with boss in teams

double true. might have to team it up homes

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
eggz lets team if you come i got better Lol. and m2k mango told me to ask you if you wanted to team LOL

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
when's the last time you and your teamate got 3rd at a tourny...

beat connor and kouryuu
i know connor

made kira and lucky scared of losing and only lost cause a stupid mistake at the end...

prove to me your better then him and i might change my mind... but until then me and my 15 year old are sticken together

and btw, idk if i'd ditch sherigami for even zhu at this tourny ;)
almost made me cry, man...
:cry:

bbb

Smash Champion
KoFXI dave

I haven't played GG in too long I'm awful at it now, but I still know how the game works if you want help with it

PB&J

Smash Hero
so many tournies on this day..who is m2k teaming with..and i have to see m2k vs ss

i dont care if u guys rig brackets..but i have to see it..even though he will go shiek because jason is gay but it will be epic i think

Eggz

Smash Hero
Also i had a dream about the results and happenings of this tournament.

I'll summarize it with if Forward is going, he makes $1000 LOL

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
to clarify:
for those who do not go to AllisBrawl, a poll was taken on that site and by an extremely popular vote it was requested that DSF enter brawl. Therefore, in response to the high demand, DSF will be entering brawl singles and doubles.

Zoap

Smash Master
he wasnt banned, he just didnt participate. Something along the lines of seeing who was best in socal when alex didnt play.

SS is not coming barring a miracle.

Top Bottom