• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Damn

Idk who to choose.

Wacky Walter is dat dude but Otgizzle is the nizzle.

But Walter is a falcon bro..

but Otgizzle is from the EC..

**** it I put money on myself cause I'm the ****.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Devastating, looks like mango can't get here in time for the tourney this weekend and I'm not Goin to the major aus tourney next weekend T.T. Again I miss my chance to play an international player.

:phone:

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hey falcon friends. I'm in WY on my way to CA. I got to play vs. some kids in WI the other night, good times. knee is so ****ing good XD

!!!!

D

Deleted member

cuz ur a dum bich that money matches people way better than you are and donate hella cash to poor people like me thanks bro

Divinokage

Smash Legend
cuz ur a dum bich that money matches people way better than you are and donate hella cash to poor people like me thanks bro
Way better than me? I can defeat anyone if I want to, at my will. My will was simply not strong enough to beat you at the time. But next thing you know, you might be the one that's falling instead.. I don't know these things, and you sure as hell don't either.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I miss scar. =( His style was my favourite...so electric.

Why doesn't he play anymore? =( =(

Tommy Pickles

Smash Apprentice
Walt talking a big game for being fake as ****

I ****ing destroyed you at Genesis, I dont think I lost 1 friendly.

I play Otg/Max like twice a week and he could probably beat you with at least 5 different characters.

As much as I love Brandon and Bobby I think Max is better, although I think he would lose the dittos purely based on the fact that there really isn't anyone for him to ditto around here.

Nor Cal sucks now

DIP

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Walt talking a big game for being fake as ****

I ****ing destroyed you at Genesis, I dont think I lost 1 friendly.

I play Otg/Max like twice a week and he could probably beat with at least 5 different characters.

As much as I love Brandon and Bobby I think Max is better, although I think he would lose the dittos purely based on the fact that there really isn't anyone for him to ditto around here.

Nor Cal sucks now

DIP
Aren't you forgetting the guy who has the best Samus/YLink/Doc in Westchester aka me?

I beat OTG in a ditto with doc.

4 years ago

Max?

Smash Champion
As of now I should be, tho given the complexities of life, I may be in a different part of the country (IE: Florida) if certain things pan out.

Violence

Smash Lord
Way better than me? I can defeat anyone if I want to, at my will. My will was simply not strong enough to beat you at the time. But next thing you know, you might be the one that's falling instead.. I don't know these things, and you sure as hell don't either.
Is anyone down to sidebet on Kage and Johnny's next money match? I'll match just about any bet, with a limit of about $500 on Johnny.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
How did playing KirbyKaze in tournament at STYC 2 go for you? :O

Top Bottom