• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Windrose

Smash Lord
Also windrose the reason you haven't heard of him before is this
Oh i see! glad he felt good about it lol...

also, i see you viewing this thread ryankam. you kinda died and left during the summer, i wanted to play you in toronto. i guess you're back now.

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
Oh i see! glad he felt good about it lol...

also, i see you viewing this thread ryankam. you kinda died and left during the summer, i wanted to play you in toronto. i guess you're back now.
Heyyyy... Windrose watup that made me grin irl :D
I sorta stopped smashing to play WoW with my friend, thats all good but now that I'm back in school I am indeed looking forward to some good smashing. I think I got worse tho :o And I still don't know that many people in the Toronto smash scene except for a few here but I supposed that can be saved for another thread.

On a related note I was watching Nando vs Slox and there was some sexy **** happening there. Those moonwalk to grab stuff left me going :-0

Walt

Smash Ace
daaaaamn I'm gone for 18 hours and this thread gains like 2 pages.

nothing interesting happened during those 2 pages.

but some more people getting mad and baseless ****talking on the internet. fukkin looooooooools!

Max?

Smash Champion
Ah, the good old, "oh **** I'm fake and I got called out and can't back it up, better act like I was trolling" card.

D

Deleted member

gOOD OLD "DOUCHEBAG ****** **** TALK"

STFU

WALT WILL MAKE U EAT HIS AZSS CHEESE

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
Homies the kid is back- nando. Scar dnt ban me. But yo I influenced slox after I deflowered his anus with that moonwalk combo thats why he mains falcon now ;)

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
You really ARE detective conan! too smart.

Finally Nand0 (aka, hax junior imo) is back. Give advice!!

0Room

Smash Lord
Lol I like the word occasionally
That's kind of the motto of these boards

Do we talk about important things? Occasionally.

Windrose

Smash Lord
"Occasionally" .....

Does anyone know how to do that kind of sticky walk that silent spectre does? I can do sticky walk but not like how he deos it...he makes the falcon kinda move backward a bit and THEN forward... o_o

Windrose

Smash Lord
i do kind of a pseudo sticky walk. i don't think i'm doing it the proper way.

basically i just do a moon walk but in the middle of the moon walk, i dash back in the forward direction and falcon will like...be ******** and "sticky walk" really slowly and accelerate up. you can do like that into an awkward grab and stuff to be flashy....

ryankam10

Smash Journeyman
I was taught to stickywalk by moonwalking then dashing forward. works pretty much 100% of the time, depending on your timing CF basically freezes in place in the middle of his run animation, looks lulsy

Max?

Smash Champion
At this point beating Forward is on the lower end of awesome **** I've done, but yeah I don't think I've ever seen Walt's name appear in a tournament listings before.

S l o X

Smash Champion
nando is fake.

east coast has ridiculous up and coming players (ec = the future of smash).

i'm terrible but if anyone wants to MM at apex then i'm down. (5-10$)

Top Bottom