• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

S l o X

Smash Champion
same, if you don't want to put money and want to just play me, let me know. especially if you already know what hotel you're staying at. (my falcon is my 4th best character imo so we can just aospdskaop yea)

Walt

Smash Ace
Walt already got bodied in thread by Pickles. otg is just sitting back swagging now

:phone:
I actually have no idea what he's talking about. I remember playing a few friendlies with pickles and the only one I remember what happened I won.

Max?

Smash Champion
I actually have no idea what he's talking about. I remember playing a few friendlies with pickles and the only one I remember what happened I won.
Dude, I understand. I think I would block out an *** wooping that bad myself.

Walt

Smash Ace
Hmm well now that just makes no sense, I don't remember wins very well but I remember almost all of my loses.

also random jank fsmashes are mad funny

Tommy Pickles

Smash Apprentice
You are full of ****

I was in a rotation with you and some asian kid, I beat your Falcon with Marth and Falcon, and then when I switched to Falco you went Ganon and I 3 stocked you.

DIP

0Room

Smash Lord
Okay so my question is

why do we care again?
As far as I know this is Falcon thread
Not "talk about **** that doesn't matter" thread

If you wanna measure your ****s fine but do it over PMs or something

Windrose

Smash Lord
It's sticked on the character boards windrose

I know about that, but it's more like "slow run" and not really the sticky walk thing i was talking about that SS does and what ryankam and reneblade describes below

I was taught to stickywalk by moonwalking then dashing forward. works pretty much 100% of the time, depending on your timing CF basically freezes in place in the middle of his run animation, looks lulsy
Thats what i do.

yeah, i do it by moon walking thaen dashing forward but i can't get it to look like how SS does it. he makes his character kinda do this little...step back and forth thing. kinda like his falcon is indecisive as to whether he wants to go forward or go backwards.

nando is fake.

east coast has ridiculous up and coming players (ec = the future of smash).

i'm terrible but if anyone wants to MM at apex then i'm down. (5-10$)

hey, is your youtube account "Sloxify" ?

Someone named that posted a comment on my youtube channel. Even though I only have like one test video up there...somebody actually watched it.

0Room

Smash Lord
Because they go all the way down next to the B thing as in the picture
The farther down you go the closer you get to just completely stopping

Windrose

Smash Lord
errrr nvm. it's not important. i just wanted to do that thing that SS did...i don't think it's really sticky walk it's more like some weird moon walk thing with a dash in it that allows him to move back and forth...i don't know if anoyne else knows what i'm talking about.

Max?

Smash Champion
Okay so my question is

why do we care again?

Who the **** is 0room and why do I give a ****. Ladies and gentlemen, the new Walt.

Looked at some NorCal results last night. I take it all back Walt, there is no way I can keep up with a guy who goes 0-2 in the all mighty region of NorCal. I have to back down here, I'm too outclassed.

Niko45

Smash Master
Okay so my question is

why do we care again?

I have 0 room in my day for your posts.

0Room

Smash Lord
I appreciate the pun
But seriously it's not even important
MM him if you see him
Say you're better if you don't

Problem solved
Unless you're just bored and want something to do then I understand

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I appreciate the pun
But seriously it's not even important
MM him if you see him
Say you're better if you don't

Problem solved
Unless you're just bored and want something to do then I understand
My god you are a hype killer. Let players quarrel in between each other because that's what the community needs, fury and hunger to defeat your opponents. Then they become rivals and friends or not. You don't mess with player's business.

0Room

Smash Lord
There's a difference between hype and just silliness
If Walt was like "oh you mutha****as" that'd be fine

But he's just kinda like
nah
idgaf

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There's a difference between hype and just silliness
If Walt was like "oh you mutha****as" that'd be fine

But he's just kinda like
nah
idgaf
Ohh? You should see the amount of hate before MMs in between real men then. =P Maybe I've been in the SF scene a bit too long now.. man things get serious.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yall fridges gay.

I could understand if there was some real **** talk.

Its just *****s talkin **** and guys being gay and not talkin **** back.

Bo-ring.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ppl talking from behind their keyboards
y don't u talk from behind a controller instead, money match if u wanna talk ****

Walt

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure OTG is serious and will absolutely money match him. :awesome:
too bad I have no money! seriously. just spent like 6 minutes scraping through my change tin to get $2 for the bus trying to avoid using more than 10 cents worth of pennies. I'll totally MM him for any amount of money
up to 15 cents in pennies

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Do you guys ever have tourneys were you just randomly lose to someone you shouldn't? I SDed my last stock away the other day at a tourney and it pretty much crushed my motivation for the rest of the day lol.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Do you guys ever have tourneys were you just randomly lose to someone you shouldn't? I SDed my last stock away the other day at a tourney and it pretty much crushed my motivation for the rest of the day lol.

Ya it happened to me a few months ago.. I guess the reason I was too high to actually actively think.. but wtv. =P

crush

Smash Master

your motivation was crushed?

and yeah i lose to people i dont think i should lose to sometimes a good solution to this problem is create something i like to call the vengeance list where you put them on it and you cant take their name off it until you get revenge.

Top Bottom