• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
That **** is already happening bro. Look up Tasmania rofl. That joke prob makes no sense to anybody.

Kk I'll do it. U watch. We actually sandbagged m2k so he didn't feel bad.

:phone:

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Lol they do have vids but u wouldn't have heard of any of them. Aus is significantly behind in the metagame, we still got lots of improvement to do. just wait till mango comes and the vids go up. Atleast those will be remotely interesting to watch if you like combo vids.

whosaysurnotperfect?

Smash Rookie
then where is the general falcon thread if this is the social thread?
this used to be scar advice thread, and its only social because people spam it with stupid unrelated things. therefore not actually a social thread, you just act like it is one.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
the falcon boards are essentially social boards with a little falcon discussion on the side

a good word of advice from me is to learn on your own

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
then where is the general falcon thread if this is the social thread?
this used to be scar advice thread, and its only social because people spam it with stupid unrelated things. therefore not actually a social thread, you just act like it is one.
Ahh, nobody gives a flower bro. Go ahead and ask scar for advise, you'll never get an answer.

Why are you some word I can't think of? There's an S2J question thread, a stage thread, a Falcon bible, and more. So there's plenty of damn Falcon talk. This IS the social thread. Its been the social thread. Everybody knows this.

Tl;dr stfu and eat a **** or two.

Walt

Smash Ace
I recommend eating two.

Basically anything you could ask can already be found in the Falcon Index unless you have an extremely specific question about an extremely specific scenario.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
[ЯVR] aisight said:
Dear Roneblaster,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]13365469[/post]

I love forwards ****

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,
the Smash World Forums staff

looks like all that brawl-bashing has payed off.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Does anybody notice how you guys got infracted for spelling something correctly and not even intentionally censor dodging but I did multiple times and I didn't get infracted? Lol I would complain. I'll take that 5th point if you guys want to. That was an unjustified infraction.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
how many infractions do you guys have? I have 1 major one from ~07 where i got an instant week ban, but after that i have mostly warnings and like 5 infractions (including a fake one tec0 gave me when i asked him to show me what it looks like from his end)

edit- and i dont think ive gotten an infraction from the same mod/admin twice. Except mic who gave me my first (that week one) and a recent censor dodge. Oh and tec0 i guess but one of them was the fake 1 i mentioned b4

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I think have 3 from tec0, 1 from hylian and atleast 3 more from random brawl player mods, + the one i just got. Also like 3+ warnings.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
haha i have an infraction from AOB when he was a mod. Anyone remember that?

i think the stupidest one i ever got was from bumping a tournament result thread that i came across when gathering info for the CRL. I was in the results for the tournament and it was only like 3 months old, but some random mod (his name is Steel now, i think it was something else back then) gave me a spam violation for posting some general shoutouts and mentioning my character was posted wrong.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
This is going to be ****ing huge.

24 from F8AL, 9 from Mic, 5 from Chibo (one perm, guess i was wrong), 5 from Teczero, 4 from Jungle (2 perm), 3 from KevinM (one was a 9 point infraction), 3 from AlphaZealot, 3 from Virg, 3 from Bionic, 3 from Hylian, 1 from Teran, 1 from Hilt, 1 from Dogy, andddd 1 Blue Yoshi.

66 total lol.

And 14 warnings. 1 was from scar and 1 was from Strongbad lol.

If you wanna know what they were for just ask. I was really bored when I tallied this.

D

Deleted member

i have about 60 infractions from 2010-2011

i had many more before that when i trolled 64 boards but i cleared my inbox

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
That infraction got "reversed." Guess i got my point across.

Also, is that list there right smack dab in the middle of ur CP ALL the infractions? I know it cant be, so how do i see a list of ALL of them?

D

Deleted member

my infractions history is various 64 mods going to town on me, then transitioning to metalreflectslime and other dum mods going nuts

with virgilijus in between doing drive by infractions

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
looks like all that brawl-bashing has payed off.
i laughed, and then i got mad because some1 who doesnt know **** about melee is a mod and got to mod me in the melee section.
Apologies for the accidental infraction, someone reported the post, which links directly to that post, so I didn't actually look at the ones around it and out of context it looked like any other censor dodge.

Though people claiming I'm more of a Brawl player is still amusing.

hi s2j
who was the guy who took the photo of us at Genesis 2?

Top Bottom