• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Apologies for the accidental infraction, someone reported the post, which links directly to that post, so I didn't actually look at the ones around it and out of context it looked like any other censor dodge.

Though people claiming I'm more of a Brawl player is still amusing.

hi s2j
who was the guy who took the photo of us at Genesis 2?
Who were you before the name change?

0Room

Smash Lord
Lmao I just noticed my post was edited by him
I was surprised smashboards let me type it, I thought I was gonna have to link the video

why does no one in here actually talk about falcon?
then where is the general falcon thread if this is the social thread?
this used to be scar advice thread, and its only social because people spam it with stupid unrelated things. therefore not actually a social thread, you just act like it is one.

Lol we talk about Falcon a lot
But not really

When we talk about Falcon we cover lots of things so basically we talk so much we have nothing to say
Right now we're talking about Fox in S2J's thread

That's the other thing, that we spread it out across the different threads

D

Deleted member

Apologies for the accidental infraction, someone reported the post, which links directly to that post, so I didn't actually look at the ones around it and out of context it looked like any other censor dodge.

Though people claiming I'm more of a Brawl player is still amusing.

hi s2j
who was the guy who took the photo of us at Genesis 2?
yo

and i dont know her name sorry

Walt

Smash Ace
Doc ain't that big of a deal. Don't get grabbed, be scared of getting stupided on by dumb pill traps into grabs/dsmash, don't go off stage, don't play against shroomed, and his recovery sucks. Thinking it's hard to get around is a trick doc players try to make you think is truth.

D

Deleted member

i enjoy playing vs shroomed

almost every other doc i have played i have pooped on so its not boring either

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
if youre going to say "even", as in "this is true even according to shroomed"

then afterwards, you have to put something unexpected; a logical stretch

shroomed and his friends are the best docs, even shroomed says so

isnt really that great of an argument

all this being said, theyre probably the top 3 docs

Walt

Smash Ace
HMW play Fox, Falco, and Doc.

Bob$ mains Marth but goes Doc for some matchups. He had a really really close 1-2 against Wobbles going Doc at G2 and went Doc against Axe.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
brandon does play other characters, but his doc is still raw as ****

edit: yeah i am biased etc, but there's a good chance he has the 2nd best doc after dajuan. he's not a doc main anymore though

he's pretty underrated in general in terms of smash ability. people initially think vids/commentary for obvious reasons when they hear his name, but he's really, really good.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
if were gonna talk about people who just have really good docs, M2K's doc would probably be #2 after shroomed.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
heh, i was just about to add that this is not like saying "random good player is good with (insert character)." brandon still plays doc even though he is not a true "doc main" at this stage. he went doc a lot at rom 3 iirc, but idk how much he did at genesis (if at all). point is that it wouldn't be a surprise for him to break out his doc in a given set

edit: remembered that he beat g$ w/doc at genesis

Max?

Smash Champion
OTG sucks. If you want doc players come to norcal. We have all of the 3 best docs.
lol, why don't you Waltz on over here for a $50 mm?

You know you're doing something right when *****s who haven't done **** are talking bad about you on the boards. NorCal sucks now, Shroomed is the only good player there in general.

Walt

Smash Ace
lol, why don't you Waltz on over here for a $50 mm?

You know you're doing something right when *****s who haven't done **** are talking bad about you on the boards. NorCal sucks now, Shroomed is the only good player there in general.
doing something right when people say you suck? huh I thought it meant I don't think you're very good. I guess I don't know what words mean~

Max?

Smash Champion
At least people are talking about me, who the **** are you? Oh wait, no one gives a ****.

Everyone can sleep, I'll just prove you all wrong.

Top Bottom