• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

0Room

Smash Lord
Wesker is pretty amazing in MvC3
Easily top 5

I really liked that game before everyone decided they only wanted to play phoenix

What's the best way to reestablish your confidence in this game after losing it? Mine was shaken and now I'm just not performing as well as I used to. Should I just keep playing?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Any tips on how to Moonwalk better? I can only currently Moonwalk to the right side of the stage. I know the techniques to do it, but it just doesn't seem right. All of my Moonwalks are very short.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You're not getting from one end to the other fast enough
Good moonwalks need you to move the stick pretty darn fast ...

However instead of learning to moonwalk you should really be learning how to double knee, a much more useful skill

If I could go back in time and tell myself that moonwalking was bad and that I should just run after them after I hit an aerial I'd be a much better Falcon
I guess I'd never be Jeapie though
Or impress random newbies with my moonwalking
...Who cares about that though <_<

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
played some melee today after not having played any human in a month
i did however pick up 64 to play online when melee is unavailable

the results of this seem to be that my ability to combo and creativity with comboes is much higher than before while i'm not as rusty as i should be

:)

0Room

Smash Lord
If you don't play for a while you do get better
It allows you to think more clearly/do new things

GOTM

Smash Champion
ETWIST have you still been playing? Wasn't your first tournament the one that I ran a while back? lol.

How have you been man? You going to ROM?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah I still play and yeah it was lol

I've been bored as ****, senior year mangggg. I moved to teh souf so tournament life is dead (esp in SC) and I can't go to ROM cause I'm so far away..

I'm moving back next year though.

0Room

Smash Lord
Only because S2J isn't on a lot
I haven't played in a while so I don't have anything to say atm

But I'm playing PP on Saturday so I should have something then

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
After the tourney with m2k, an entire state in aus pretty much quit melée rofl. It was mostly unrelated, but still a funny coincidence.

Mango will ruin our country lmao. Nah I'm really looking forward to it and am expecting to fail to take a single stock from him, but it will still be fun.

Man I'm ****in WAsTED brah. WTF am I on smashboards for.

:phone:

Top Bottom