• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Im about to do battle with a long time rival of mine for the weekend. (Not peef) his name is lemon, and none of you outside the MW or none of the non uber old school have heard of him.

Vids will be uploaded during the week as i ****in feel like it.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

if ur really *****ing about a combo video devised for crazy **** and massive entertainment having 'reenacted combos' then perfect dark isn't for you

most staged, yet one of the most entertaining combo vids in the world

point being, its still ****

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I cant play against marth. I just cant ****ig do it. God damnt why the **** is his sword sooooooooooooo ****ingggggggggggg hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

SAD PANDA

Walt

Smash Ace
I cant play against marth. I just cant ****ig do it. God damnt why the **** is his sword sooooooooooooo ****ingggggggggggg hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

SAD PANDA

Maybe it's that I learned the game from my best friend who is a marth main, and then learned the more advanced levels of the game from Bob$, my closest smash friend but: all you gotta do is bait a move. Like, no lie, get one thing to whiff with the exception of like jab, grab at certain ranges, and sometimes fade back fair, and you can do like a 40% combo on him off anything you should be hitting with for punishes.

0Room

Smash Lord
Maybe it's that I learned the game from my best friend who is a marth main, and then learned the more advanced levels of the game from Bob$, my closest smash friend but: all you gotta do is bait a move. Like, no lie, get one thing to whiff with the exception of like jab, grab at certain ranges, and sometimes fade back fair, and you can do like a 40% combo on him off anything you should be hitting with for punishes.
This is pretty much what I have to say on the subject
I was playing with EMB, a fairly good Marth Main from somewhere around here

And I know that I'm fairly good against Marth, but he was beating me pretty solidly, and that was making me angry
So I lost
The next match I turned around and 3 stocked him

He asked, "what was different, in that match? Why did you three stock me?"
I said "I just realized something: Marth is really, really slow."

So if you can make him miss, you win. If you get hit, you lose. It's one of my favorite things about 50/50 match ups

0Room

Smash Lord
Same
Like PP was saying in this post [here]

Improving against great players is one of the best feelings in Melee
Winning a match against PP's Falcon was extraordinarily awesome, and I'm gonna keep playing until I can beat him normally :p
Oh well

mers

Smash Ace
if ur really *****ing about a combo video devised for crazy **** and massive entertainment having 'reenacted combos' then perfect dark isn't for you

most staged, yet one of the most entertaining combo vids in the world

point being, its still ****
Perfect Dark is staged? How do you know? Has Dark said that it is?

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
watching i am number four atm

for some reason the 2 main chars feel like reneblade and etwist

D

Deleted member

Perfect Dark is staged? How do you know? Has Dark said that it is?
extreme DI in for a lot of combos

some combos start with a falcon f-smashing fox at 0% with fox crouchcancel --> **** the opponent

not 100% sure but some people tech in to ensure a combo continuing like peach turnip --> peach teching in.. either they are freaking terrible or they are making an entertaining combo vid

even though some clips are, to me, obvious staging, doesn't mean i like it 1% less

==

tourney today, vids will be uploaded to stabbedbyahippie

my play fluctuated between pretty bad and alright

0Room

Smash Lord
What's it from?
Reminds me of Deus Ex

That game is really good if you guys haven't played it yet

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
What the hell... lmfao.

It's the same guy as the one I had before.

ALBERT MUTHA****ING WESKER!!!!

Walt

Smash Ace
Obviously Wesker.

Not a surprise I'm listening to Buckethead right now. Asylum Of Glass going right now, think I'm gonna go through all of Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot.

Bucket your album names are like, totally ********.

0Room

Smash Lord
I mean it's a very similar atmosphere, I wanted to say that you guys should play it, and I never played RE5

Suck on my logic

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
It's not logic, it's pure common sense.

Same glasses, same hair, same coat, same badass look.

crush

Smash Master
Obviously Wesker.

Not a surprise I'm listening to Buckethead right now. Asylum Of Glass going right now, think I'm gonna go through all of Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot.

Bucket your album names are like, totally ********.
I like buckethead.

And his 9 inch long pinky.

And doesn't he use the head of a chicken to talk to people?

Walt

Smash Ace
He's been known to use various stupid crap to talk to people yeah. When he's off stage he just talks to people normally like Teller of Penn & Teller.

Top Bottom