• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

only difference is kage thinks hes really really good for beating mango 2 years despite getting ***** by link later and blots out losses from his memory like unranked canadians and stabbedbyanipple

Divinokage

Smash Legend
only difference is kage thinks hes really really good for beating mango 2 years despite getting ***** by link later and blots out losses from his memory like unranked canadians and stabbedbyanipple
The only difference is that you never beat him, so ya stfu.

Heard about that yeah, kinda reminds me of Kage's "warrior" persona lol
It's not a persona OMG, it's real!!

D

Deleted member

kage= happy noob that beat someone way better than him a million years ago and still brags about it
to forget bad memories of losing to 50 million billion people later

D

Deleted member

i'm down if kage is down

his only hope is if I am badly hungover and gimmicks me so I don't anally brutalize him again

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Scar used to be the best Falcon who actually posted on the boards back when it was the "top 4"

Then like, BigD and G-reg used to hold it down.
Now s2j is doing his thing and scar has a fancy job so...yea.

edit: And have you SEEN I Killed Mufasa 1/2/3? still top 5 combo vids of all time.

D

Deleted member

i have never claimed I am good at this game, i'm still a work in progress

i do some things pretty good and still a lot of things bad, i'm lazy, no championship mindset, etc

kage though needs to realize that 2 year ago results are POOP. So many people have pooped on him since then and all he can dream about is how he beat mango then doesn't even win the tournament

he created the term "pulling a kage," where you beat the best player then get ***** later

he also b@stardized the word "warrior" , initally a cool word but now viewed with words such as ******, *** face, *****, ****

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i have never claimed I am good at this game, i'm still a work in progress

i do some things pretty good and still a lot of things bad, i'm lazy, no championship mindset, etc

kage though needs to realize that 2 year ago results are POOP. So many people have pooped on him since then and all he can dream about is how he beat mango then doesn't even win the tournament

he created the term "pulling a kage," where you beat the best player then get ***** later

he also b@stardized the word "warrior" , initally a cool word but now viewed with words such as ******, *** face, *****, ****
You mad bro? I think you are just jealous of my accomplishments. Stfu.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Upair x 200 to knee is all Scar's CVs are about, I mean yeah, IKM2 is pretty entertaining thanks to the music and the funny sync, but IKM1 and IKM3 bored me to tears.

So yeah, I think mind reader and wtf hax are much better vids.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
wtf hax is pretty terrible, no diss to hax, just something went terribly wrong with the production and it ended up being really underwhelming

payday would be way up there if it wasn't so watered down with generic clips. That's what I think of when I hear "200x uair to knee" video

IKM2, if viewed within its historical context, is clearly the best. Objectively, it's only very good. haha

IKM3 is my favorite for some reason though atm. not sure why. Could be the music....

mind reader? depends what you're looking for. As my friend put it, "IKM2 looks like a combo video, whereas mind reader just looks like Darkrain ****** people like normal". Because that's pretty much what it is.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
I loved Payday. I don't care if the opponents DI'd like lvl 1 bots or if I've seen it been done thousands of times before. The video got me excited and made me think that falcon is a cool dude. Good DI or not, as long as I know that someone behind the other controller is getting ***** I'm satisfied. (+ I like that redman song)

D

Deleted member

Upair x 200 to knee is all Scar's CVs are about, I mean yeah, IKM2 is pretty entertaining thanks to the music and the funny sync, but IKM1 and IKM3 bored me to tears.

So yeah, I think mind reader and wtf hax are much better vids.
IKM1 was great for when it was released

#2 is the best FLACON combo vid of all time, best combo video is mango lucky alex **** x2

best old school combo vids that are outdated combo wise but still very entertaining due to being extremely well made are DBR vids

0Room

Smash Lord
I like Payday a lot but Mindreader is far and away a completely different video

I love $mike and he does some really dumb things
But Darkrain does things with complete confidence
No hesitation

He is eternal

D

Deleted member

10 dollars genesis prior to me/dajuan vs kage/fuzzyness

3-0 me

You mad bro? I think you are just jealous of my accomplishments. Stfu.
just ignore what I say and be a real warrior! That's wat your meat riders love about you!!!!

Top Bottom