• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Scar

#HarveyDent
if i were a real mod i would infract all of you for 6 points for 3 months

everyone go back to talking about how i'm the best falcon in the world (besides darkrain irl but as proven by genesis i am)

nes n00b i didnt know who you were until after you beat me and someone told me lol im so coming for you

Scar

#HarveyDent
not about NES n00b, yes about the ridiculous statement that genesis proves that i am the best falcon in the world which should be readily apparent to everyone who checks this thread even somewhat regularly

Divinokage

Smash Legend
not about NES n00b, yes about the ridiculous statement that genesis proves that i am the best falcon in the world which should be readily apparent to everyone who checks this thread even somewhat regularly
Lol, so my conclusion is.. Falcon mains all think they are sexy inside. Let's see if you can keep that title consistently.. that's the tough part. =)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
u all r so good. you guys should crit my videos because im not that good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeNwSFmv1P0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgJObV_l08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm1Q_hjbn7Q

I also had 4 money match sets against spife if you want to take the time to watch any of those.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mokumo
that first match was raaaape
your supposed to combo link like crazy anyways but that was **** **** ****

also your pretty good, i dont think theres anything someone could tell you to do besides make better decisions, once you get to a certain point thats all thats left really

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I just realized, Scar had to play 3 jigglies in a row. No wonder he hates them still.

****, I had to do that once. Torture is what it is. Geneva convention violation.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Scar coming to SMYM?!?

Scar vs Darkrain MM?

Scar vs nes n00b MM?

They would happen if you attended.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
list of questions about matchups time

Against Marth at 0%, i should be chaining dthrows if they DI bad/ if they DI good i tech chase stomp right?
At what percent should I start using uthrow against Marth when I'm not under a platform?
What percent does uthrow nair combo if Marth DI's away?

Against Sheik, at what percent does uthrow nair combo when sheik DI's away and when she doesn't DI?
What are the chaingrab percents with sheik with uthrow with she full DIs away?

i'm sure i'll think of more later but someone answer these for me if possible so i don't have to test it myself haha

DrewB008

Smash Lord
i remember checking the live feed at 3 am eastern time since there were no results up yet

i thought to myself, "well hopefully theyre almost done at least, probably in the finals"

then i saw a jiggs and was like

"oh god i hope these arent the finals"

DrewB008

Smash Lord
gamerguitarist i dont know if uthrow nair ever really combos, but i start uthrowing around 30 and doing uair usually but nair sometimes works too

you can dthrow nair at really low % as well when they dont DI/DI in, but yeah generally tech chase if they DI away

sheik i have no idea about any %'s it seems different every time i play her

Top Bottom