• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Wassup guys? I finally have a lot more free time and more importantly, a computer to keep in contact with the smash community lol. I can't make it to this one because I have work this Saturday but I'd love to come to more tournaments in the future. No more messing around, I'mma train my Peach hard.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Nah. I like trash talking too. You'll find that I'm quite competitive, Mr. 3rd Rank in NC teaming up with 1st Rank for doubles.

It'll suck that you'll guys will lose your MK edge. I hate MK. Never played a good one, or any for that matter, but I can see how he's unfair because he messes the metagame of counter-picks as a whole. It's not his fault, it's Nintendo's.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
We honestly need to unban Metaknight next tournament. If we don't play against him in SC, how can we hope to beat him OOS?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i play lots of characters well in doubles (rob, ddd, snake (LOL)) so I'm not worried
sushi doesnt go to many irl tournies so we're gonna need lots of friendlies to adjust to each other in doubles @.@

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
You guys can't... which is why he is banned.

Circular logic makes circles.
I completely agree with you. SC banning Metaknight is a compensation for us not being able to handle him. Therefore South Carolina shouldn't ban Metaknight so that the state can learn the match up and therefore be able to handle it, not just OOS but in SC as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awww you guys are make everyone unhappy right before the tournament.

Not to say I won't enjoy watching the fight, but awwww at this thread being gay almost every page.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
devin dosent use mk. the only time he even picks him is when someone else crutches him. its the only even match up you can get out of that piece of **** character. c'mon man. you flamingo i though you were better than this.
Sorry Snap, gotta stick up for my teammate. I dislike people also crutching on MK... well actually I like it, becaue usually I crush them ^.^ anyways, I didn't try to be a douche Snapp, you're the most bro-ish SC smasher IMO.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Awww you guys are make everyone unhappy right before the tournament.

Not to say I won't enjoy watching the fight, but awwww at this thread being gay almost every page.
Yeah, you make a good point. It is pretty trollish of me to whine about it at a tournament named 'BAN"ishment lol. I guess I'd just like to see MK unbanned more in the future is all so that the state as a whole can learn to handle the matchup is all. It will be interesting to see how the results compare at this tournament with no MK main running around with MK.

Sorry to bash the tournament Devin, nothing personal.

Edit- This is Kidd 01 on my old account because I'm psyched like anything for Munkaid lol. Retro FTW

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Sorry Snap, gotta stick up for my teammate. I dislike people also crutching on MK... well actually I like it, becaue usually I crush them ^.^ anyways, I didn't try to be a douche Snapp, you're the most bro-ish SC smasher IMO.
Don't play him in MK dittos.... or really at all :-p. You don't KNOW how good forward smash is! As to the people who say MK is a crutch... go learn to play him then play a real MK main and see what happens.

Note: I am not all that great at MK and routinely lose to MK mains if that makes my opinion any more valid.(I have won some MK ditto's in tourney though)

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
devin dosent use mk. the only time he even picks him is when someone else crutches him. its the only even match up you can get out of that piece of **** character. c'mon man. you flamingo i though you were better than this.
Well this post is a lie. I beat him first round. He picks MK and Frigate 2nd round. I pick MK third round and destroyed him. I almost missed this post.... that would have been tragic.

The Hypocrisy is blinding.

Teams MM please? I won't use MK if you don't!!

20$ MM or quit talking.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm looking forward to this. I haven't been able to brawl in awhile but I think I'm just about ready. Stingerz we should play some wifi friendlies today (maybe, I could be busy) to get me prepared.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Well this post is a lie. I beat him first round. He picks MK and Frigate 2nd round. I pick MK third round and destroyed him. I almost missed this post.... that would have been tragic.

The Hypocrisy is blinding.

Teams MM please? I won't use MK if you don't!!

20$ MM or quit talking.
I've never played you in singles.

I just remember you all red-faced in doubles when I went MK after you CP'd MK.

Then you started yelling when we won that set.

+10pts for memory.

@Kidd—

Go to OOS tournies, that's what I do—mainly NC, everyone there plays MK. Only MK player in GA is Desu.

You won't get any legit practice in SC regardless of whether or not he's banned.

But, you've only been to ~2 tournaments this year, anyway... so, there isn't much practice to be had with that kind of attendance in the first place.

SC complains and complains, but everyone here is so inactive that it doesn't matter, anyway.

I've actually been to a tournament each weekend for the last eight weeks, and I've posted each time in the SC threads to let people know. However, nobody ever jumps at my offers, so if there is anyone to blame for a lack of tournament experience, it's yourselves, not BANishment for having MK banned.

I'm also going to NCSU on Sunday, so, once again, if anyone wants to ride and has gas money, let me know.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
You didn't answer my question on if you would MM us or not.

You scared?

EDIT: Ah yes doubles. You still picked frigate. Picking Frigate vs a Olimar makes you 100 times gayer than a MK main.(unless he picked Frigate as well)

I still out placed you so I don't care.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I've never played you in singles.

I just remember you all red-faced in doubles when I went MK after you CP'd MK.

Then you started yelling when we won that set.

+10pts for memory.

@Kidd—

Go to OOS tournies, that's what I do—mainly NC, everyone there plays MK. Only MK player in GA is Desu.

You won't get any legit practice in SC regardless of whether or not he's banned.

But, you've only been to ~2 tournaments this year, anyway... so, there isn't much practice to be had with that kind of attendance in the first place.

SC complains and complains, but everyone here is so inactive that it doesn't matter, anyway.

I've actually been to a tournament each weekend for the last eight weeks, and I've posted each time in the SC threads to let people know. However, nobody ever jumps at my offers, so if there is anyone to blame for a lack of tournament experience, it's yourselves, not BANishment for having MK banned.

I'm also going to NCSU on Sunday, so, once again, if anyone wants to ride and has gas money, let me know.
Very true. This applies to Ryan and I, since we are so inactive, tourney-wise. We really don't have much right to dictate what the general SC Brawl rules should be.

Devin, I got a proposal for you in the spring since you go to tournaments. I'll talk to you about it Saturday.

KillerSOS, I'll see if Ryan is interested in the doubles MM. I'm definitely interested. I'll confirm it by this evening. No MKs right?

theAPExp

Smash Ace
that's ludicrous sushi
ddd can't do anything like that
at all
so just drop it and never speak of it again

sure i guess
2 of 3 good with you?

and all ddd's are snake killers if you can read and gimp

stingers

Smash Obsessed
That's the wrong philosophy. You don't need to play against Mew2King or Tyrant to learn how to fight a Meta.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
It's not MK, it's the players.

We have very few, and the ones we do have either aren't very good or never come to tournaments.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
so thats why you wanted my number at herb 2...

i was gonna play wifi with you and stuff

oh well...

typical of brawl actually...the best player is homo...alas(karn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom