• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
One more day.

Make sure you guys try not to bring big bills, I don't want to spend too much time searching for change.

I'm going to break a few myself to have change for everyone's door fees and whatever's left will help break entrance fees.

Who's going to be that guy that pays me the $2 door fee with a twenty-dollar bill?

... Snap.

Then there's that guy who pays in quarters.

... [Kale/Kack].

"It's all I have!"
Fixed, but that **** was pretty funny....you won $15 in quarters...I mean you were ballin baby!!!!!!

$7 total....it's not that hard to bring....okay -- $2 singles and a $5 dollar bill

@ Dev ~ How early you plan to be here...Saturday?

*CT*

Smash Lord
Car jons I wont be here, we needed at least 4 people to go? No one was really that interested, since there is so much happening this weekend :p Sorry guys, hopefully see you guys Sunday?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o Your a meanie. She's probably been asleep for a good while since I've been in school. She'll most likely be up in about an hour or so. Just play me T.T

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I can't wake up my grandmom just to ask her to take me to a tourney tommorow >.> Please, I promise I'll ask her as soon as she wakes up.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sushi and I...are "we are using our secondaries for this entire tournament, if you lose to us you should feel bad"

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
me and kale do a diffrent tom cruise movie for every tournament.

i think were going to do "interview with a vampire" because its close to halloween.

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Stingers/Kack I've got to go. I hit 11 Thunders and 3 Fsmashs first stock on both of them. I am too good. To bad I killed my self 2 times then ALL I wanted was a team grab but no I get farted on. Real cool dudes.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
GG's Stingerz, I must say, I'm very impressed of how you are able to learn situations so very quickly and not fall for the same thing more than one. Sorry I had to go, but I'm going to my friends graduation (yes I will ask my grandma on the way if she can take me)

gg's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom