• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha you better ask yo grandmom

dude aren't you like 13? how do you have friends graduating

you do look like you're like...17 though. wtf

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I suppose I'm really mature for my age. I DO have friends my age, but I tend to get along with older, more mature people better.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I found out my friend from Georgia is dropping in on me unexpectedly so he will probably be comming with me to this.

My grandma said she should be able to take us, but she's afraid she might get lost, so I gotta get her directions. So I'm pretty much going.

Also, can someone bring change for a 20? :D Lol.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
**** This ****

I'm done after this....I realized it's not worth it anymore....I feel so out of place....this is lame

But it doesn't matter it's my life and it's my world you other motha****as live in it....sooooo, everyone get glimpse.....gotta go gotta live from negative to positive....

Well, get hype for tomorrow

Rayku

Smash Lord
**** This ****

I'm done after this....I realized it's not worth it anymore....I feel so out of place....this is lame

But it doesn't matter it's my life and it's my world you other motha****as live in it....sooooo, everyone get glimpse.....gotta go gotta live from negative to positive....

Well, get hype for tomorrow
Whoa what? What's up?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
DJ, c'mon man, think about it. you found that venue. you put sc smash back on the map. we have people coming from Georgia man. Georgia.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
DJ, c'mon man, think about it. you found that venue. you put sc smash back on the map. we have people coming from Georgia man. Georgia.
Yeah, this one time....[maybe one more?]

I'm not satisfyied....I just don't know anymore....I wasted several years of my life....

and I still havent come close....

I'm not gonna stop hosting....but just know I'm not [completely] happy doing it....

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
DJ, don't do this again, guy, you literally don't need to.

What are you upset about? You've helped organize the largest tournament in SC in recent history, and the largest one I've ever been to. All because you didn't give up the first time. So why get distraught now? I really don't get it, unless something's going on I'm not seeing.

If you're concerned about not feeling useful or something, don't. Everyone will meet you tomorrow and get to see how cool you are, and everyone'll be more apt to respect you in the future.

So, yeah bro. Don't get down on yourself, or put out at us. We're here for ya and ready to come support this awesome thing you were willing (and had the initiative) to get set up for us. Remember that feeling you had the first time you walked in the theater? It's all down to this, bro. Everything will be realized tomorrow.

In a few minutes I'll be heading to Ryan's apartment to play some more Smash. Had mad fun doing teams last night, and we'll be rolling out early tomorrow morning. So... hyped. Can't describe the hype. Hype. HYPE.

Looking forward to meeting you bros tomorrow ^__^

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well...ape can't make this anymore cuz work came up...so i can't come either unless someone wants to come to hickory to pick me up...which would be awesome...:/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
uh, not my fault dude.

i have no way to get to ncsu either, not to mention im not allowed to go to sunday tournaments anymore

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Geez Stingerz, I'm angry with you now. I'm gonna have to...find away to take out all my blind fury.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
not like i didn't want to be there...if someone could be the ultimate bro and drive me there i'd be like...eternally grateful

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you could come over now if you wanted and then we could leave from here in the morning, if you feel like coming

and you would be compensated monetarily somehow

theAPExp

Smash Ace
yeah
work johns i guess
they sneaked a surprise shift on me and i couldn't get anybody to cover it last minute
anyway
nothing i can do about it
except not go to work
and get fired, tempting, but not worth it

sushi we'll mm at something else
app, charlotte, or bill's are next events with brawl
i'll be at app's for sure
and most likely charlotte. bill's is too far to foresee

once again sorry stingers : /

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
he dropped you like a bad habit...haha

@ Dev, if Kacks fam shows up....try to conduct yourself with integrity [If I spelled that right]....okay

no....."Kack, **** that ****" ....aight haha

Remember: $12 total for the whole event.....thats pretty cheap for a semi-large tourney....and thats how it all ways should be -- cheap -- I do this for the players, and my own internal strife...not the money...though I need it hahaha

Even if I did.....a H.E.R.B. like event, [which I will one day] I do it for the players -- so I make it cheap as possible

Door Fee: @ the door, due to the security of this nice venue [no one gets in UNLESS I let them in]....I treat everyone equally -- and I don't want to forget haha

I've been letting people slide recently, and I don't mind sometimes....but ****....it's hard to get it again if I don't get it

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
no stingers, kannapolis to hickory. not just hickory

from this address

2304 s. cannon blvd
kannapolis, nc 28083

to your address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom