• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
yea...all well lol
Wow, I'm angry and I still would have went out my way for someone.....Snapp lost bro points lol

Also, Stingerz -- **** what your allowed to do.....go to Sunday tournaments.....shouldn't your family think your happyness should come first/Numero Uno

Who are they to strip you of what makes you happy in life....aint that about a *****assness -- I have the same rules placed on me too.....don't let me get rich Imma have something done about those ****az [my moms] lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
lol **** kack.
<3 Stingerz, but I don't have a partner for this, so I'm gonna take yours.
he dropped you like a bad habit...haha

@ Dev, if Kacks fam shows up....try to conduct yourself with integrity [If I spelled that right]....okay

no....."Kack, **** that ****" ....aight haha

Remember: $12 total for the whole event.....thats pretty cheap for a semi-large tourney....and thats how it all ways should be -- cheap -- I do this for the players, and my own internal strife...not the money...though I need it hahaha

Even if I did.....a H.E.R.B. like event, [which I will one day] I do it for the players -- so I make it cheap as possible

Door Fee: @ the door, due to the security of this nice venue [no one gets in UNLESS I let them in]....I treat everyone equally -- and I don't want to forget haha

I've been letting people slide recently, and I don't mind sometimes....but ****....it's hard to get it again if I don't get it
My Grandma and/or Brother will probably just drop me off so it should be fine. I'm just excited I can go.

Rayku

Smash Lord
how much does 74 miles of gas cost @.@
average a car gets about 20 miles per gallon, maybe 25 on highway

$2.50 (estimate) for a gallon of gas

that's about $8 in gas, then going back is another $8.

So about $20 in gas, including convenience fee lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You guys should rest. It's late. Stingerz, If you talk to Sushi, tell him I'll team with him if he wants.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Im sorry guys but were not gonna be able to make this one. We'd love to come to a future one though and apologize for the inconvenience :(

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yeah but i was really looking forward to getting three stocked by lou. with him taking all three of those stocks with that up b.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Does this not do it anymore......****!!!!!!

It's funny....most (if not all) of Atlantic North refuses to travel back down south for a tourney [H.E.R.B] and the NC players won't even come down one state to play [aside from the few who really can't go].....man -- I'm sticking to BlazBlue and Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Smash isn't worth it anymore
lawl

Maybe next time folks, maybe next time.....I understand situations
The amount of door fees you make =/= how successful a tournament is.

You've got to stop thinking about the money, or else it'll never be fun.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
We should have close 20 people still, though. Assuming no one else bails...

We are about to leave. We ain't bailing! Thunder, Ryan, Chris, and I.. My offer of a crew match challenge FFF and I'll do $5 MM if anyone one is interested.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
The amount of door fees you make =/= how successful a tournament is.

You've got to stop thinking about the money, or else it'll never be fun.
The whole point of me doing this is for fun....but it's not [as fun] if people don't go -- Don't ever judge my intent on playing games....I would do this **** even if it were just for sake of playing

I don't know about you....but I've never been happy with [my] life....and this is the one thing that AT LEAST COMES CLOSE to making it better

Hey, if you don't believe me then forget you, but thats the truth.....until your sitting around not traveling to go play then I suggest you watch what you say about me until you ask me

On the topic of door fee.....the next tourney I do WAS going to be door fee free -- Just an FYI for you -- are you not the one that said: you do it for the money.....I haven't known you long so I can't tell if it were a joke or not.....

Look man, I just enjoy the vibe....so if this is how you feel....fine....I can't make you feel any type of way.....just let me try and satisfy the only part of my life where I'm not ridiculed

You ain't me.....sooooo....how about we leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom